Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax caught cheating again at Naptown. At least 1 2026 was playing down in the 2027 division under the old "reclassing this fall" defense. Madlax claimed they thought it was okay and because there was no age or class verification in place, The player didn't exactly hide it as he was wearing his Deerfield helmet. Hogan didn't do anything except tell them the high schooler couldn't play the next day.

Part of game. Grow up and take on coopetition

It’s annoying but everyone does it. My own sons team has a kid doing the same thing, and I would be apoplectic if the whole team was DQ’d.

So you're so scared of your kid being kicked off the team by saying something, you are willing to cheat? And you also realize the presence of cheating rosters pushes your own kid down the line with less playing time. I can only guess your kid is so bad you are willing to cheat so that he has some adult memory of playing on a team which won a few more games. Why aren't you apoplectic to the coach about risking being dq'd? If the team is short on players, why not bring kids up from the class below? Why is it always fill from above?