Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Win/lose, 2008/2009, Daddy Ball, Over sized rosters, fly in players and all of the other complaints listed on this forum. Am I the only parent who enjoyed the competition in the elite division this year? My son’s team did not make it to the championship which [Censored]! BUT it was really FUN to watch him compete with his team! There is so much talent in the 2027 class! I saw amazing players across the board. Many new kids and many who have been around for sometime. HOCO was both competitive and fun in my opinion.

That kind of sportsmanlike talk will not be tolerated here or at Troy Park!

I agree with you. My kid has friends on several other elite teams and a couple other brackets. We still supoort those kids and it’s nice to see them grow and olay through their healthy little “rivalries” for lack of a better word.

We were watching NCAA ball this weekend and thought we’ll probably see names we recognize out there in years to come. Maybe my kid, maybe not, I really don’t care or plan that far ahead, but for sure there will be some that we watched this Spring show up on ESPN down the road. And it will be fun to see regardless of what club they played for, when their birthday is, what zip code they come from, etc.
My kid’s team didn’t make the playoffs, but had a great year in Elite. Great, competitive lx every weekend.hvazah Echo all the things you said.