Originally Posted by Anonymous
was she not at every practice ? yes she was. I would call that overseeing her teams. Kind of tough to be at games when you have multiple teams, playing in multiple states at the same time. As for being unapproachable, that is pure BS. I have spoken to each one of the directors at TG on multiple times and each time my question was answered or my concern was addressed.

I was at every practice. Does that mean they were overseen by me? She spends no time with her purple teams. Hasn't helped that group once. You mean to tell me that she was never free to come and see them but she was available for the black teams at every age group. The only way you can approach them is if you are from a town they favor or if you can do something for them. Did your questions pertain to playing time? Amount of girls on the team? Poor subbing? Girls that continually miss practice and still start? Probably not. Yours were probably when is the next camp? What can I do for you? How much for another TG sweatshirt?