Originally Posted by Anonymous
There were very few 2018 Red Elevate girls at practice this weekend. How and when will we know if they actually have enough girls to field a red team? You don't notice how few girls are there when they practice with the blue team. At what point is it acceptable to ask the club what the situation is so I know if we need to move on? I don't want to sound overly concerned as we were told all the girls had conflicts and prior commitments but I am a little concerned?

DON'T WAIT… ASK RIGHT AWAY IF THE CLUB HAS ENOUGH TO FIELD THE TEAM YOUR DAUGHTER IS ON… BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE TO FIND ANOTHER CLUB. IF ELEVATE IS WHAT THEY SAY, ALL ABOUT THE GIRLS, THEN THEY SHOULD BE HONEST WITH YOU ABOUT THE TEAMS ROSTER.

Lets be real people, Elevate is not going to tell you if the don't have enough kids? They will string you along, have you play with other 2018 teams, have you play with the 2017's, etc. as they try and drum up enough kids to get a team. I agree, I would ask the coach for a roster of the kids that are on the team, the kids that have actually signed up. The only way you will know is if they have a 2018 red practice and my guess is, you will not see that happen anytime soon. I agree with the above though, you paid your money, and a lot of it, ask the question as you have the right to know.