Originally Posted by Anonymous
What's the story about this coach k All I hear are bad things no one says bad things about other coaches it seems like if u r smart u will stay away from team elevate and coach k

Heard bad things about the coach or about Elevate, not sure of the question? He has burned a lot of bridges with people, vendors, etc. which is now catching up with the club. I spoke with some of the 2018 parents down in Florida. Many of them are very frustrated as they felt that they were told their daughters would have been recruited by now if the followed the elevate process. Three out of thirty kids on the 2018 blue team have been recruited, not a high percentage. They said the club has been stressing recruiting with this age group for years. Some feel it is the lack of relationships he and the recruiting director at elevate have with college coaches. Others were just frustrated with the size of the team and the lack of playing time. They also said the winter options this year are limited at best as they no longer have any relationship with the HUB in Syosset. They said there is little or no communications from the team except for social media where it shows the same 3 2018 girls getting recruited which has been posted more than once. Not know much about DK but that was what I heard from them.