Originally Posted by Anonymous
What are the top 25 D1 programs?

It depends what you want out of it but for me a top 20 program is a combination of both good academics + good lax but that’s not everyone’s priority. Mind you that any kid who goes to any school and gets and education is good in my book. But my (just an opinion) top 20 dual threat academics + lax (with academics > lax in terms of weight)

1) Duke
2) yale
3) notre dame
4) hopkins
5) penn
6) cornell
7) virginia
8) Princeton
9) Michigan
10) gtown
11) UNC
12) Maryland
13) Harvard
14) Brown
15) Army
16) Navy
17) Rutgers
18) BU
19) Penn state
20 Syracuse

Honorable mention academic mention to Dartmouth and Colgate - terrible lax

Honorable lax mention to Denver

Just Outside the top 20: Richmond, lehigh, Ohio state, nova, Air Force

Lax is just one of those sports where the best lax schools are also the best academic schools. Not really the case in college football, basketball, hockey or baseball.

Your girl says you as lame as your stank rank.

Stank rank guy has a point.Watching coach lose the USA game last night was painful. Always with best players but rarely can win. Easy fix then for.So the stank rank is

1)Virginia
2)Maryland
3)Notre Dame
4)Penn State
5)Yale
6)Princeton
7)Cornell
8)Penn
9)Duke
10)Hopkins
11)Michigan
12)Syracuse
13)Army
14)UNC
15)Brown
16)Harvard
17)Denver
18)Navy
19)Georgetown
20)Ohio State

Not sure you read the original posting but the email was lax AND academics (with a slight weight on academics), not lax alone (plenty of those rankings around). Or if you did read the post correctly, then you just plain delusional putting Penn State and Maryland at 4 and 2. Good schools but not better than the schools below it. So what was it: didn’t read the post right or you delusional? But I do like the name Stank Rank.