So you didn’t have a kid playing but waited around to watch a playoff game and know names of kids 15 yr olds not on your team? Chris Hansen wants you to have a seat. What a creep!

And to say a girl “always” has a dangerous follow through when she shoots means you have watched her play every game. Again, without having a kid on the team. Please keep away from the next tourney, pedo Pete.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I watched the Hero's Green 2026 vs Sky Walkers Blue 2026 in the semi-finals for Maryland Cup this weekend. Saying this game was fool is an understatement. (Please note I do not have a child on either one of these teams.) The games were only 22 minutes and both teams just played back-to-back games. Trhoughtout the game both goalies played phenomenal. For Hero's I believe her name is Addy and i don't know the name of the tall goalie for SW. The score was 1-1 with 30 seconds left and a SW Blue girl scored the best shot I have seen all season, low stick-side. The reactions were priceless bc it seemed like SW had beaten Hero's which was really impressive. But NO. Apparently it was a "dangerous follow-through" and the goal DIDN'T COUNT!!!! This is not a call you should make at this point in the game and I know for a fact that Cayden Reese when she does he little low to high shot always has a dangerous follow-through. Regardless it went into OT and they did a 3 vs 2 bc SW had a yellow card. The SW goalie ran out on the draw to check a Hero's girl and they called it a foul and Hero's scored on an empty net. (Right decision by g oalie) A very awfully reffed game and I feel pretty bad for SW.