Originally Posted by Anonymous
I watched the Hero's Green 2026 vs Sky Walkers Blue 2026 in the semi-finals for Maryland Cup this weekend. Saying this game was fool is an understatement. (Please note I do not have a child on either one of these teams.) The games were only 22 minutes and both teams just played back-to-back games. Trhoughtout the game both goalies played phenomenal. For Hero's I believe her name is Addy and i don't know the name of the tall goalie for SW. The score was 1-1 with 30 seconds left and a SW Blue girl scored the best shot I have seen all season, low stick-side. The reactions were priceless bc it seemed like SW had beaten Hero's which was really impressive. But NO. Apparently it was a "dangerous follow-through" and the goal DIDN'T COUNT!!!! This is not a call you should make at this point in the game and I know for a fact that Cayden Reese when she does he little low to high shot always has a dangerous follow-through. Regardless it went into OT and they did a 3 vs 2 bc SW had a yellow card. The SW goalie ran out on the draw to check a Hero's girl and they called it a foul and Hero's scored on an empty net. (Right decision by goalie) A very awfully reffed game and I feel pretty bad for SW.

Why are you calling out minors by their names? BOTC moderators do your job!

Poster is not wrong, though.

Poster is wrong for using minors full name PERIOD-gotta problem file a complaint with the assigner for the officials