Originally Posted by Anonymous
So who’s going to have the biggest turnout for tryouts this year on Li?

Just my opinion but I think there will be a lot of movement this once the World Series is over. The top kids will stay. But I could see the bottom half of these rosters looking to go somewhere else to get some playing time.
A few teams in need a turnaround... ie, 91, Legacy. Outlaws folded so those kids will be looking for a new home...although its rumored you'll see a bunch of them go to Mooselax. Plenty of kids on bloated rosters will be looking to leave for more time.

If my son was looking for a new team he definitely would not be looking at 91,Legacy or the Outlaws, these teams have been on a downslope for the past two years. If you are looking for good COACHING I would be looking at Express, Mooselax, Turtles and Li Lax club.

Definitely NOT the turtles. The team isn’t good and the coach makes every offensive play go through his kid. Several parents are moving on from that team.

Says the dad who’s son has been on three different teams in the past year. Just saying

Nice try but you have t he wrong person. You must be the coach that never takes his overrated son off the field. The team has lost to C teams. Not even competitive at the B level. Hence why there will be an exodus this year.