Originally Posted by Anonymous
Has anyone seen the Blatant tournament 26 teams ? It’s definitely a B bracket which i understand, good luck to all the kids and teams that entered. My question is how is 91 A team playing in a B bracket ? Wow , that’s all i can say . Can they actually feel good about playing that schedule and winning 🤦‍♂️ Play up ! Challenge yourself. Igloo coaches i give you credit..stepping up to 25 A ..those 91 parents are clueless spending that money for that product
Why are you the same guy on here trolling 91 all the time? You keep coming on here sounding like a little female dog! Yes, you are an Igloo dad who lost to 91 and are looking to get some credit for playing "up" in a 2025 B bracket in this tourney. The 2025B bracket is a joke also. 91 entered this tourney a long time ago and doesn't control who entered. You should be happy not to lose to 91 again.
91 only came into the bracket yesterday after Igloo moved to 2025 bracket. If they were in a long time ago, kind of odd they waited to be put in the bracket until after Igloo left. -Dad from one of the B teams in that bracket that was supposed to play Igloo

91 had this tourney on their schedule since January when they put the schedule out to the parents. You must live a lonely life trolling a youth lax team and being glued to tourney machine for updates. At least you wont have to be glued for the upcoming schedule at the WS in July igloo dad since you will be sitting at home.
You're a joke... read it again. The schedules came out for our team and we were supposed to play Igloo... they left and 91 came in. 91 was not in the original bracket at all. the lonely life is the guy continuing to respond and "troll" (your favorite word) Igloo. this had nothing to do with igloo... it was questioning why 91 only came into the bracket yesterday.