Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
OK, here is what we have so far.

Top 2021 Girls Club Teams

1. Top Guns 2020 (Best of any age group. Ever.)
2. (Tie) M&D 2021 Black
YJ Blue (or whatever they are called)

Anything else?

Yes, the sad end to this story is that they will never be the best 7th grade or older team, you will always have to remember back to when they were 6th graders and the good old days.

That's ok it will be a better experience for the remaining players. Unlike most of the parents in the lax world nowadays I will be happy to see the 2020 black team play without the girls that left. Smaller roster and SS coaching them will make them better players. Remember being undefeated means nothing to the college coaches that will be recruiting the girls in three years . Ability to play in the team concept and grow as young ladies on the field and in the classroom is what they will be looking for. The good old days are gone. It was fun to watch the one dominant player take over a game all by herself! I wish her well . I look forward to watching her continue to grow as a player it will be great to see her succeed in life and lacrosse. Good old days , good memories and friendships, better days ahead for all! It's only a game and it will be over before we all know it is.