Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So much Speculation about Crossfire, Here's the real story and you can take it or leave it, I do not care.
Crossfire Is made up of mostly BBP and ESM, there are some Top Gun girls and some Yellow Jacket girls ALSO some girls from both who do NOT play any type of travel lacrosse, We have a few other girls as well from one or two other towns who are good friends of some of the girls and do NOT play travel lacrosse at all. The ONLY reason we went to Maryland under "Yellow jackets" was because to register for the tournament each girl had to have a US Lacrosse number, since the Yellow Jacket girls have one already, we couldn't register them under a different club name. We couldn't figure out how to change that without screwing up the girls with US Lacrosse numbers, so Mark asked Carol Rose if we could use the YJ name to make it easier to register and she said yes. So saying girls were moved around or dispersed around to make room or stick it to anybody is COMPLETELY false. We all paid our own way, rented our own rooms, purchased our own uniforms. We play together when the girls are free from their respective club teams and when the non club players are free from dance and any other activities they are involved in. We do not go get anyone else when some girls are not available, we simply do not go. we Play two maybe Three tournaments a year, Mostly in fall and we did the Shamrock Shootout this year. We were asked to play against a Maryland Red shirt team coming up soon, the Maryland Red Shirt team is up to watch an NCAA game at Hofstra I think. We are trying to get it together. SO that's it, That is the Story of Crossfire. Spin it anyway you want to, create any drama you want to, Go ahead, But reading all the posts speculating every possible scenario was quite amusing though.

I don't know what you call it, but it was a total waste of everyone's time on Sunday. If you are going to bring a team of girls down here to play M&D, TLC and Redshirts, they should be able to play. M&D beat them 22-3 and Redshirts beat them 12-0. I know TLC beat them handily, but don't know the score. All three teams had league games early that morning and stuck around up to 4 hours to play in this game against what was promised to be a very skilled team. What a waste of a beautiful Sunday. I know there are quality players on LI, just a shame we didn't get to see them.

The 2020 lady rebel played in mid atlantic championship last year and beat the field, including redshirts, had a great game in the finals with MD black, and lost on a free position shot with about 2 seconds left. Sounds like this 2021 version should stay home.