Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
As bad as the 2021 TG team was last year, I doubt they had a lot to offer. I find it hard to believe that a team made of some YJ Blue and YJ second team and some other TG, Elevate or any of the other horrible 2021 teams could be close to the YJ Blue team.

Don't kid yourself,after the top 6 or 7 players the Blue team is just like the rest of our teams.

It's odd that there really does seem to be a lack of talent at the 2021 age. M&D 2021 has run roughshod over every team at this age in MD, and really did not find much competition over the summer/fall tournament season from teams outside of MD. Maybe there are just so many teams now that the talent is spread out. As the years go on I would assume they will migrate to the typical powers. For instance, Skywalkers 2021 is one of the worst teams I have seen at this age. I assume this will change. I know in MD there are good players at TLC, Hero's, Redshirts, MD United, Integrity, etc. There just aren't enough of them on one of those teams at this point to compete regularly with M&D. [/quote]

MD beat YJ 5-3 last summer. It was the only loss in age group for YJ. Hardly a blowout and a game just as easy going the other way. Agree about skywalkers, stunned how team was, but this year is new, they could be the strongest team this summer for all we know. [/quote]

YJ scored on 3 free positions. M&D controlled the game.
Skywalkers 2021 is worst team in MD spring league. 0-4 and hasn't been within 10 goals in any game.