Originally Posted by Anonymous
Whomever you are, Your daughter was NOT moved to any roster because of crossfire!!!! The YJ girls who play for crossfire have been playing for crossfire for 2 years and NOBODY was added or removed from any team!!! So take your BS elsewhere!!

Not trying to offend you, but the first roster for that weekend posted on the website was subsequently changed and a small number of players were put with 2020's for that weekend.

They were b team players anyway. So what if they got moved.

That is just nasty and obnoxious. And yes some of the "Crossfire/YJ" girls were originally rostered to play with a YJ only team and then moved to Crossfire...and to say a child is "only B" is just one reason Blue has such a bad rep.

You gotta learn not to bite. There is obviously some pot stirring going on. No one from crossfire has that lesser team attitude, in fact most of the girls are from 2nd and 3rd teams and/or no team or club affiliation. And to anyone who feels left out, here is some advice, find a tournament, invite some girls, pick a team name, go play and have fun. Just don't use the name cross fire, that's been done.
Some girls might have been moved to a 2020 team but that had nothing to do with the crossfire team at all! Every girl on crossfire that are YJ girls were signed up for that tournament way before it was offered to the YJ program. It was only listed on YJ site because of the registering issue with USA lacrosse numbers. So any girls being moved to 2020 was going to happen anyway as the YJ girls never intended to play with YJ in that particular event. Whomever wrote that those girls were B players was not me and trying to stir up crap! I was original poster about Crossfire and any subsequent posts will not be from me! TN

What was the US lacrosse# issue you keep writing about? When you register a team you either input all the numbers or parents do it for the kids. Why would you need YJ to roster the team? Does not make sense. Why would CR jeopardize herself and potential lawsuit if one of those "non YJ" kids got hurt? Sounds fishy.