Originally Posted by Anonymous
“Sw is the king/queen of the informal summer development clinics that turn into poaching players.”

Perfect, maybe they can go from #62 to #44!!!!

So 29’s are sixth graders. Come back to me in 3-4 Summer when then29’s are in recruiting and we’ll see where their players are and where the skywalkers players are

I’ve seen the 2029s from SW….unless Coopermine stops operations completely and the entire team comes over, not many of them are getting recruited for anything. Seriously, where are you going to get these players from? Ok, maybe a few scraps from heros or M&D after they are cut and replaced, but are they going to get you over the top? NEMS and Limelight [Censored] too, so no one is going to help you from there. Do you really think there are a bunch of undiscovered gems playing rec ball in Towson that are going to save the day? I get it, it is upsetting that the club you chose isn’t what it was, but times change.

Probably fewer than 5 current SW players will be on that team in 4 years. However, you can probably say the same thing about M&D, Heros, MDU and other top MD clubs.