Don’t think any player from either team would start for Severn or st Mary’s[/quote]

Both SP and Broadneck have 2-3 that would start for Severn. Maybe 1-2 at StM. These games shouldn’t be close. But something tells me they will be.[/quote]

Won’t be close. These publics schools should play other public schools or MIAA B and C teams. MIAA A is the strongest league in the country.[/quote]

Troll alert!

Severna Park and Broadneck will give their private amigos tough games. StM and Severn know it. The kids know it. But the trolls are looking for bulletin board material.[/quote]

Severna Park and Broadneck have nothing to lose. They just want to play competitive games. All of the kids know each other, the families are all friends, and it should be a great two days of games. I think St Marys will handle both teams and the Severn games will be closer with the possibility of going either way. I could be wrong, but who really cares. It will be the best teams in AA County playing and competing![/quote]

The Broadneck vs Kent Island very close game surprised me. Either Broadneck isn't as good as I thought or Kent Island is better than I thought. I think Severna Park beats Severn fairly easily and the St. Marys game is close. I think Broadneck is close to Severn and loses by a few to St. Marys.[/quote]

Good players on both teams. I know that someone will comment how none of them could play for St Marys, but Im not buying it.