Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unofficial end of season rankings?

Now that ALL and NLF are complete we can continue the debate on top teams excluding national:

1. Towermen: Gotta tip my hat to this team. I’ve seen em three times and they just keeping getting better and when do you ever see a club that isn’t a name brand doing what they’ve done this year. Beat igloo and next level 2 of 3 this season. Won the ALL and went to finals of a couple other tourneys. It’s a football team with lax sticks in their hands. Kids are tough, athletic and physical. Heard BBL made a run at some of their guys and no one is leaving. They legit

2. Igloo: All everyone on the island talks about is the transfer portal. Can we just enjoy teams, coaches and players for what they are in the moment. We get how high school dictates where kids play in their older years but love em or detest em igloo coaches teach the game and work to get the best out of their players who are very skilled and have high IQ. Theyve gotten the results and while that might change in the future, for now they are one of the best.

3. Madlax cap: Theyve had some puzzling results and haven’t seen them as much as others on this list. Wish they would have been in some of these tournaments with better 31 competition but that’s the politics of lacrosse and who you are aligned with.

4. Next level: had a tough draw this weekend with igloo and Towermen back to back on day 1. Odd that they are in the alliance and would get handed such a difficult schedule. But you gotta beat the best to be the best.

5. SweetLAX Florida their kids have skill, maybe more than the teams above them. Fast and like ninjas with the stick. Ive seen them look like the best team and others times mediocre. I think the travel definitely takes its toll on them.

6. 2way has had crushing one goal loses in back to back tourneys to Towermen. Had a lead and lost it in the final minute in both. Goalie might be one of the best 31s in the net and they have weapons. Another well coached team that will only get better

Best of the rest . . .
7. Dukes
8. Annapolis
9. Sweetlax Upstate
10. HHH Bird Dogs
11. Rebels
12. Crabs

Not bad. These rankings are very tough due so many inconsistent results

Shore to shore fell hard

91 and Express both beat rebels

2 way has has a really bad spring summer

Igloo deserves top spot but haven’t beaten rebels in almost 2 years. Including spring jam championship

Madlax is top dog but I think they lost to prime time ?

Towertman had a great run after not being able to beat any top teams until this spring.

Should be an interesting tryout season.