Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am very intrigued by the semifinal games in Class A and Class D.
Carmel vs Scarsdale is a good matchup. Scarsdale gets their best player and QB of the offense back in the lineup, they have looked much better since. Carmel has a little bit of jekyll and hyde, you don't know what team will show up. The game versus Greenwich was a trap game, tough coming off such an emotional high 1 day later. If Carmel comes in focused I give them the edge.
Westlake vs Bronxville is also an intriguing matchup. I think Westlake has a lot of firepower. They haven't played the best competition all year but they have a lot of skill and are a confident group. Bronxville is not as talented as previous years but they are well coached. I think Westlake will out shoot them but i give Bronxville the edge because of the goalie.

Depending on which Carmel team shows up it could go either way. Any team that can beat Yorktown like that can run with anyone.

In D I think your on to something with Bronxville/Westlake. Bronxville has the edge in their goalie but Westlake has a big senior class and think the edge on FO. It all depends on which version of Bronxville shows up.

Stairs are different now that it’s win or go home.