Mahopac is peaking at the right time. I like the win over North Rockland today. North Rockland and Greeley are very similar in that they have a nice record and are scoring a lot of goals, but neither has really played anyone of significance except each other. NR had Mahopac and lost today, Greeley won a close one over Somers.

Somers had a nice looking showing in a loss to Ridgefield - who so far has won every game against Section 1. I will be interested in seeing how the Yorktown games vs. Somers and Rye will look.

A is all Scarsdale and Mamo. I hope they land in the 1-2 spot so they are meeting in the Finals.

B is Yorktown followed by Mahopac, Greeely & Somers. Eastchester it nipping at the ankles, the game at Rye next week will be a good litmus test for them.

C is down to Rye and JJCR with Pelham hovering. I think Byram is on the outside looking in at this point, but this should be your final four

D I don't see who is topping Pleasentville this year, except for a weird upset. They are the best in the Section.