Originally Posted by Anonymous
So I see Outlaws select didn't do to well this weekend at NXT. Going 2-1-2 in this tournament is weak. Congrats to United for taking the ship though!!

You really have to stop with the Outlaw ripping. They are a solid team who are a few players away from being a contender.

Outlaws are by far most Improved. Lets see if they take the next step

They will NEVER take the next step. They do not change their roster. They will always be a good team but next level will not happen. The only way to get that much better is to recruit some stud players off the other teams!

You are bitter - go away! Your kid got cut or you decided to leave and you are bitter because you regret your decision. Outlaws absolutely improved this year. Played all the top teams well - beat some and hung tough with others. They have already taken the next step. The Roster turned over this year compared to last year. Team already has stud players.

Your a funny guy. First of all my kid never tried out for Outlaws so stop assuming. Second Outlaws played the top teams in ONE tournament, lost to Smash and barely beat United. No have ducked all the competition all season long so STOP saying you took the next step!! Your an average team with a lot of holes!

Wrong.. big guy... so you must be a bitter United Parent. The lowly outlaws actually beat your team... embarrassing if you ask me. Outlaws played Express at least 4 times this season... I would say that is not the definition of ducking when you play the best team in 2022.