Originally Posted by Anonymous
If Express loses to Dbacks will sweet perm dad cut his jerry curl?
If Express loses to Dbacks will sweet perm dad cut his jerry curl?

If Express loses to Dbacks, or any other team, nothing changes in our world. It's just a game dude. It's not the end of the world. And more importantly, it's probably a great lesson for the kids.
I could be wrong, but I'm guessing you're either a Smash or United parent.
Both teams are fantastic! Why can't we just focus, and enjoy the play on the field, and not the results of the games?
2022 is tremendously talented. Just let the kids play, stay positive, and enjoy the time on the sidelines. Rant over.

SO TRUE! AMEN!

Not an Outlaw; not from Express. I hear that Express has a great 2022 team this year. Outlaw team has come a very long way and to spout that they are a "B" Team is simply nonsense.

All of you parents who are reliving youth through a 6th, 7th grader should get a reality check. This age group has tremendous talent across the board. What many don't realize is that these kids are hitting puberty, growing, getting stronger, and have been increasing and strengthening their lacrosse IQ. Credit the coaches, credit those parents who partake constructively with their child's lacrosse learning and development.

All of the negativity on this board transcends what we, as parents, should be teaching our children. How about using that energy to be positive to all kids so that maybe, just maybe, a generation could learn to do something to make the world a better place for THEIR kids. I find it absolutely hilarious at the looks on some opposing team's parents' faces when I exclaim "Great save, Goalie!" Or state, "Great shot!" when we lose a goal. These are kids for crying out loud! Parents have the responsibility and obligation to lead by example... start leading in a positive way folks!

Keep it fun and in good taste. Our kids will have enough drama to deal with when they get older. Let them be kids... let's give them the tools to be better lacrosse players and, importantly, better people than what surrounds us these days.

TO ALL 2022 BOYS! HAVE A GREAT REMAINDER OF YOUR SEASON!

Have a safe and happy July 4th, everyone.

My rant over....