Originally Posted by Anonymous
The stereotype for holdbacks (Crabs, FCA, etc.) is accurate. If you have a kid that is 16 or will turn 16 by the end of 2016 on a 2020 team - they are a holdback.

Really?? Ya think??? My 2020 just turned 14 two months ago.

You are such losers.

No you really seem to be the loser. The discussion is 2020's turning 15 and 16 and are holdbacks. So your kid just turned 14, means he isn't a 2020 holdback. Good for you, but no one really gives a sh*t when you post that kind of sarcastic crap.

Get a grip. If you need to be 16 to look good against 14 year olds then you are a loser. Period. And I dont care who commits to where. It all comes out in the wash eventually because cheaters always get caught. The end does not always justify the means. Nor is getting into college the end. People forget it is actually just the beginning. Watch as those fancy commits end up putting their degrees to work coaching lacrosse for some BS club team, giving lessons for $40 a pop at some god forsaken field or driving up and down the East Coast selling t shirts and sunglasses out of the back of their van at youth lax tournaments. That is what happens to cheaters. And if you think an age appropriate kid is a loser for not also cheating then there is nothing I can say to help you.
. Sorry bunky but you are still the loser and with poor reading comprehension. The prior posts regarding holdbacks is not supporting holdbacks or 15 and 16 year olds playing 2020, just the opposite, they are condemning holdbacks. But here you come with your sarcastic post about your 14 year old kid playing 2020. Why in the [lacrosse] do you think Crabs and FCA were pointed out as the leaders of holdbacks. Most who post on this site hate holdbacks and the entire crap that goes with it. Then you come along with some long bs diseration about crap and it clearly shows you lack reading comprehension. You need to not only get a grip but take some night reading classes. Oh, and my son, who plays on a 2020 elite team turned 14 last month. That's June in case you don't understand.