Originally Posted by Anonymous
MD 2020 91= A team of 2019 rejects trying to make a name for themselves playing younger kids. Pathetic. If I was the parent,I would be hiding hoping someone I know doesn't recognize me! Does JS approve of this disrespect of his brand? After all, his flagship team only has 4!

Feel free to call the 91 coach and ask for their roster with dob and if you want birth certificates. As noted above, many on the team are public school attendees who can not hold back. there is ONE who could be a holdback. Yes, some summer birthdays but the team is one of the youngest elite teams. Just ask for the roster if you are ready to stop with throwing your bs out there. Good thing is that if you are now onto ripping 91d, they have "made" it on this board and joined FCA, crabs, Looneys, Crush, Edge and all the other elite teams that others like to try and discredit. Ouch. The team had no issue qualifying for wsol last year without guest players or leaving anyone home. Can you say the same or perhaps were not asked?