I do not disagree with the thought process. I will only say that 4 years ago on LI there was only really one main club - Express - while the others were just starting out. Now there are way too many clubs on LI - over 35 boys teams (look to the right of this screen). The talent is so spread out that good kids are playing on crappy teams. If they cut that number down to 10 teams you would see a dramatic difference in team talent. If you made 3 all-star teams from LI I think you would see some pretty incredible talent. For example, Express 2017 is a completely different team then it was 2 years ago - 4 kids went to Turtles, 2 kids are prep schools kids and are away, the committed kids don't always show up. 91 was never as good but has real good talent (and lower grades probably the best now), Outlaws good talent, fl$ good talent. Now if you took those 4 teams and made 2, they would be able to compete with anyone (this doesn't even include Team LI, Sting, True Blue, Tomahawks, Pride, etc. who might be weaker but I'm sure that their best 2 players could play for anyone). The whole LI Lax scene is terrible. Every team is watered down. It is only going to get worse for LI as it seems a new organization is popping up each week...