Originally Posted by Anonymous
Complete BS. OReilly did not bring up any kids. Same team all year. Everyone plays. Fact is Oreilly team gets better as the day goes on. The boys have improved so much and now play really well with each other. Wish Channy would leave things alone. This 2025 team is a force to be reckoned with and it all started with a week long clinic.

It's a bunch of hype and hyperbole. O'Reilly is not only a solid coach, he's a true gentleman. He's done a tremendous job coaching a talented group of young boys. He coaches to give kids confidence, and discipline. Imagine that?!
And the result is a winning team at the end of the season. I'd say the man deserves some measure of applause. To his assistant coaches as well.
They got rolled as a team in the fall and early spring, but never let go of the team first attitude.
As far as Channy taking over this team, I'll believe it when I see it. He's got his hands full with the upper grades.
But even if that did happen, O'Reilly and his staff can stand tall. They have done a tremendous job. Ufsc9x