Bengals (Nassau)
Express (Nassau and Western Suffolk)
Legacy (East )

We will be trying out for Legacy, Hurricanes, and Hitmen. Doing my research and talking to a few other parents at tournaments this is what I heard:

Bengals - not a good program only had a few practices and basically what is posted above seems to hold true from the 8 or 9 parents I've spoken too. The guy I spoke to on the phone from the team was nice but did seem a little arrogant when I asked how he compared to other teams. For a 2nd year program that didn't do much I was expecting something a little more humble. Plus I asked about the pricing since it looked cheap compared to other teams, I was told that that is only for 10-15 practices for the year and that Fall and Winter are additional. The costs for both would bring it at or above even the big name teams.

Express - formed late in the year with kids mostly from the same area as the Benglas. When it started it was great but in the end they weren't given what they were promised and the coach screamed and cursed at the team. Not something I haven't seen before unfortunately but for 3rd graders too much I want my kid to have

Legacy-another big name I heard mixed things similar to that of Express and my personal experience

These are from my hours of research. I don't have personal experience with all the teams. What I do know is that when you hear the same things over and over from different people there is a good chance at least part of it is true. That's why my son will be going to Legacy. (In no particular order)

That's my $.02