Public vs Private.

Both have great players. The difference is in the IAAM most games are competitive. perhaps you take out the last 1 or two teams in standings, and the other 12 teams all have competitive games. MCD one of the top teams in Country does not destroy most teams in the top 8 or 9 in the IAAM. They win but not 20-1. In the Public school league they play maybe 3-4 competitive games and the rest of the schedule is blowouts.
I think they are a bunch of public school teams that could compete in the IAAM. IAAM has depth, a public team may have 5-6 top players where a good IAAM team may have 10-12. I think DEpth would be the advantage most IAAM teams would have over public. But both have exceptional players. Ant tons of Public school girls if they were at IAAM schools would do great and be key contributors and stars on the team. Lots of great players in both Private and Public. We are spoiled because talent level in this region is strong. I'll bet i could pick an all-star team from Public vs All-star team from Private and it would be a great game.
I have a unique perspective on this topic because my daughter has played both. Celebrate all the girls playing, be it public or private.