Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lol, wishful thinking dad. Until you get blown out be BC and get a reality check. Fact is, the best girls don’t want to go that far when they can have the same thing back East, and their families can get to their games without extensive expenses and travel time.

^ Back to back top 5 classes so clearly somebody “wants to go that far”. Also, the highest ranked school academically with D1 scholarship money. I would send a kid there in a second just for the jobs the kids get on the back end. The Ivies, Stanford, N Western, JHU, Duke and then a big gap to everyone else.

Well said and exactly correct. Stanford and JHU are Top 10 academic schools and both have very good lacrosse programs that obviously attract some top tier talent. Will either win a National Championship? Who knows, I’m sure none of the chest pounding geniuses on here thought JMU would win a National Championship. I would consider both to be two of the 20 best programs. If a player has an opportunity to attend one of these schools and doesn’t at least consider it that would be foolish.
Trying to knock or tear down either of these Universities or their Lacrosse Programs make you look ignorant.
I would add Notre Dame to your list above. Lacrosse provides so many opportunities for young women the goal should be to find the best fit. If you are looking for excellent academics as well as a Top 10-20 caliber lacrosse program I would say Stanford and Hopkins along with Princeton, Duke, Penn, Northwestern, Notre Dame would all fit the bill.