Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
/quote]

How many fall and summer practices and tournaments are included? $3k for a bag , 2 fall and 3 summer tournaments on a 24 man roster isn’t the same value as $3k for 6 tournaments, bag, gloves, helmet and a car magnet.

Well TB is cheaper because you get Joe Cat. They need to discount! Plus there's much less practices. 91 is the better option. Take out a loan if you can't afford it.

TB has had about 20 practices from the end of the 2017 tourney season through Dec. You keep justifying your costs though . . . [/quote]

Your getting Joe Cats son on this team actually. Shows what you know. [/quote]

I'd try to figure out what you're getting at, but the lack of proper English sentence structure, punctuation, AND spelling on your part is making that difficult. But, please, continue tell us how you make better decisions than the rest of us . . . [/quote]

One day you will realize 91 is a scam. Until then, enjoy paying 3.5k +. [/quote]

While my son does play on 91, I have had plenty of experiences with other clubs, with other children, to know what it's like out there. And, I am by no means a 91 chest beater. My only allegiance is to my kid. I could care less about which club logo adorns his uniform. Having said that, I can objectively say that 91 is... by far... the most professional club that I am aware of. I really doubt that there is another one out there that compares, in that regard. The coaching, and the dedication of those coaches, is a team specific topic. But, at the '24 level, it's as good as it get's, and their record is further support of that claim. The WP coaches would probably practice every day, if the parents would let them. Based on the success of all the 91 programs (91 is at or near the top of every age group, that I know of), the coaching is obviously another one of their club-wide strengths. My beef is with the skyrocketing prices of travel lacrosse, but that is an industry wide issue, not a 91 issue (but they do seem to be supporting that concept in a big way!). Is 91 the most expensive?? Hard to tell, because it's very difficult to compare apples to oranges, since the pricing structure for each of the clubs is different. But, they could be right now, or they are certainly near the top, if they are not. But, if you are buying top a top of the line product or service, shouldn't you expect the cost be commensurate?? Logic would suggest... yes. A scam?? Definitely not. An expensive, top of the line club?? Yes.