Originally Posted by Anonymous
U r a despicable human being...

Oh, and ur kid is not as good as u think he is...

U r really teaching him valuable life lessons here... Threaten the school board over some nonsense to get your way... Nice! What character!

So 18 years of building a program is impacted and 50 kids (I mean 49 kids) have their HS Lax experience interrupted due to the vanity and ego of a few selfish people.

Well said. JC was a good coach who put a tremendous amount of time into building the program. There are a group of parents who have a sense of entitlement that is absolutely ridiculous. They should get a better grip on the reality that no matter who the next coach is there kids will not play unless they put in the time and get better. this is really just an absolute shame that the board got involved and is tearing down a program that is one of the better run on Long Island. I feel sorry for all those kids that were beginning the recruiting process and now have to start over with a new coach that has no history or knowledge of any of them.

Lets remember that this board is an elected group and can be out if people choose to get them out. Funny they did not get this involved when they were paying our previous superintendent the most compensation of any one in the county for her position. I guess they are as clueless as the DUMB A$$ parents that did nothing but [lacrosse] to them about playing time. 50 kids on the team what did they think would happen. Should of made cuts and moved on..