Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Nassau B conference is by far the strongest on LI and probably the state. Manhasset, GC & Wantagh are legit on a national level and North Shore is a very solid team as well. CSH will walk thru the Nassau C conference and if they meet Mt. Sinai for the LI C championship it should be a great game.

The Nassau A champion is up for grabs and a very weak conference. I think the Suffolk champ should be able to win that conference. Right now I would say either Middle Country or West Islip.

I do not know how smart the 6th grader is from CSH but I can tell you I went to that game last night and it was a barn burner. It was a game of goal streaks. Wantagh had a lead of 7 to 1 to start and 11 to 5 in the second half but the CSH pressure got to them but they held on...great game all around. I do not know how the CSH coach was out coached...I thought she made great adjustments to come back from being down big a couple of times.

I was there too!! Great adjustments made all around. They even had the ball at the end for the tie. Well coached team!! Wantagh is great as well.

Wantagh is very good this year across the board. What adjustments were made besides switching the goalies with 7 minutes to go? I'm sorry but we must have been watching two different games.