Originally Posted by Anonymous
Kraken won Big Time championship for 2033. They beat Sweetlax Florida (7 to 5) in semi and Sweetlax Upstate (7 to 3) in champ game.

Was Sweetlax FL missing players? They beat Kracken 15-0 at NAL and then lose them 2x over the weekend, I get that these are 9-10 year olds but that's quite the turn around in a week. Hopefully Sweetlax FL parents behaved at this one.

This is a post season tournament. After July 4th, the season is done for top local club teams and only national, all star and recruiting teams continue playing. Not certain what this tourney is trying to do.
At this point, many kids who aren't on a national team are being recruited to play w other teams. I bet Krakens and Sweetlax Fl had entire rosters different as SL had good kids playing for Nationals, Nations Best 3D, others and Krakens picked up some kids from other clubs that had ended their season.

I'm not sure you have any idea what you're talking about. Do you have boys on any of these teams? If not then just stop making assumptions about rosters. 95% of the Kraken roster has been the same since the fall. Your statement about the post season holds no weight either. Dozens of "top" local club teams were playing all along the east coast on Sat-Sun.