Originally Posted by Anonymous
You have a point that Rebel Kraken's record was comparable to Igloo and BTB Renegades and I would make that a 3-way tie. But none have wins of any kind over those above them on here. Towerman, although having significant losses earlier, did manage one big win against Next Level, so is a small step above at this point. These are just snapshots on what we hope is a long development process for all boys and teams. But it is good to give informed recognition where recognition is due.

Kraken played BTB 3 times this tournament season and have not lost to them. They also beat Igloo the one time that they played. They lost to Stealth Black Ops 11-10 in OT, Mad Lax Capital 5-4, Crabs 7-6 and most recently Sweet Lax upstate 5-3. The Rebels 33 National Team which is mostly Kraken players beat Orange Crush 2x. Last fall they beat Towermen 10-4. Kraken are 100% not top 5...yet, they have to close out games. Only team on that list that they have struggled with on multiple occasions is Nitro, who I'd definitely put in the top 5. The Kraken are a top 10, definitely, and most definitely above BTB, Towermen and Igloo who I'd leave off the list to be honest. The talent is really so deep at this level, it's been a pleasure to watch so many of these teams battle it out this spring and early summer!