Originally Posted by Anonymous
Enough about Express already. Lets talk about the 9d1 and Igloo experiment? How did that turn out for them? "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

It seems to me, and could be wrong, but some top clubs have not had the success this spring/summer that it has had in the past. Express has done really well, and that goes for Legacy as well. Really impressed with how they have been able to grow as a club. I think those two clubs are now the top two on the Island, in my opinion, and I am biased as my son plays for one of the clubs. But just going off the eye test, that's what I see. I think talent will migrate there as we head into tryouts.

Good luck trying to migrate to Express Channy with a 40 plus roster already!

Channy is trying to put together a second A team. Unfortunately, the parents of the non Denver roster, but part of the 40+ refuse to go and would rather have their son ride the bench and never play just so they can say, my son is on Channy's A Team. Who are the fools here? $2800 for what? No championship t-shirts because there are usually only 24. To proud to play on a second strong team? Not fools, idiots!

Channy used up his 2022's for his moment in the sun. Now they mean nothing and he'll focus on the 2023 Haugen team for 2018 WSYL. In the meantime, the 22's will be playing the same 5 teams as they are and have been playing all year - all over the country - but the same 5 teams none the less. People pay to put their kid on the bench are wasting their money.

Who are those same 5 teams ?

Edge. 91. PrimeTime. Leading Edge. Express. Same team, different field