Back Of The CAGE (BOTC) BOTC
We welcome back our VA Partner: Jes of JIVASph to our team! | Fall Season events are IN for Lacrosse players!!! | Join our Lacrosse Forum Community | Advertise & Generate more organic supporters for your business
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Northeast Select Lacrosse
by Team BOTC -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,795
Posts398,721
Members2,637
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Boys 2028-9th Grade Fall 2024/Summer 2025
Back of THE CAGE
OP Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse pertaining to 9th Grade Boys (2028 Grads) for the Fall 2024/Summer 2025 Season.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2028-9th Grade Fall 2024/Summer 2025
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You again

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ah maaaaaaaan. Now I have to go to an old thread to rehash Express and 91 go back and forth about who has more holdbacks and roster size and awful parents..... Such a pain. Oh wait, I forgot fly-ins. Because club lacrosse teams are like school districts - er.....

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #449209 Yesterday at 07:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone at the frost/dunejax game yesterday? One of the lumberjax kids(now on legrush red) is a POS and should be held accountable and thrown off the team

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449225 Yesterday at 10:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can you elaborate? which legrush team is the better of the 2? what did the kid do? dunejax? so many questions...so few answers!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Team BOTC #449268 Yesterday at 02:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there and that player/parents should be ashamed of themselves. What 14yo tells a mom on the opposing team to smd. This is not over.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449273 Yesterday at 02:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I was there and that player/parents should be ashamed of themselves. What 14yo tells a mom on the opposing team to smd. This is not over.
We’ll look how that organization is run. Also this is not the first time there was incident with the player/parent. Great job by TZ

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449275 Yesterday at 02:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Classic - Maybe the Karen shouldn't bark at opposing players.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449278 Yesterday at 03:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What did the mom say?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449279 Yesterday at 03:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there. I heard it. It did happen. Yes, not good no matter what. Players need to stay between the lines. Agreed. The player was benched the rest of game and for the final game. No excuse.

I am not sure why people would say "this is not over"?

However, parent behavior may be questionable. The parent jarred at the kid "stay down, b**ch" when he got knocked down along the sideline, during which an interference call was made. Just as proof I was there. The ref did not hear either comment or at least did not say anything to either party.

Also, the kid in question is and has been on this team only. He has never been on one of the other teams. This post is providing one sided/misleading and wrong information.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Team BOTC #449285 Yesterday at 04:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IF this is accurate:
“ However, parent behavior may be questionable. The parent jarred at the kid "stay down, b**ch" when he got knocked down along the sideline, during which an interference call was made.”

If a Mom actually said this to a kid then I wouldn’t blame the kid for saying what he said.

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #449308 Yesterday at 07:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not condoning the response of the player…but if you’re a Dune Dawg or Frost parent…you know what was said…and you know who said it.

If you honestly believe that a 14 year old boy, full of adrenaline and hormones, in a rivalry game, who just took a cheap shot from behind…followed by a parent exclaiming “stay down b###h!”…to respond gracefully and with etiquette…has NEVER played a sport of competitive nature in their life.

Also…any parent who jumps onto a public forum, and refers to a 14 year old as a “POS”…is in fact a “POS” themselves…and is most likely the parent referred to above.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449331 Yesterday at 11:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not condoning the response of the player…but if you’re a Dune Dawg or Frost parent…you know what was said…and you know who said it.

If you honestly believe that a 14 year old boy, full of adrenaline and hormones, in a rivalry game, who just took a cheap shot from behind…followed by a parent exclaiming “stay down b###h!”…to respond gracefully and with etiquette…has NEVER played a sport of competitive nature in their life.

Also…any parent who jumps onto a public forum, and refers to a 14 year old as a “POS”…is in fact a “POS” themselves…and is most likely the parent referred to above.

Not hearing any conflicting testimony…..

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449337 10 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there. I heard it. It did happen. Yes, not good no matter what. Players need to stay between the lines. Agreed. The player was benched the rest of game and for the final game. No excuse.

However, parent behavior may be questionable. The parent jarred at the kid "stay down, b**ch" when he got knocked down along the sideline, during which an interference call was made. Just as proof I was there. The ref did not hear either comment or at least did not say anything to either party.

Also, the kid in question is and has been on this team only. He has never been on one of the other teams. This post is providing one sided/misleading and wrong information.

There is as much wrong information on these forums as there is on CNN. So it shouldn’t come as a surprise.

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #449344 8 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're there lumberjax kids playing with the dune dawgs last sunday?

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #449345 8 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enlighten us with the right information

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449352 8 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Dune Dawgs are an actual team - I know, shocking for many to believe! They have played together for a few years now. The product that happened on Sunday is because they are a hardworking team.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449353 8 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was it that fool Igloo Frost team mom who gives team speeches and her husband openly tries to start fights with parents?
If that was the one, this is not the first time they've tried to engage kids from the sideline.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449359 8 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is this Igloo Frost team mom?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449365 7 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Dune Dawgs are an actual team - I know, shocking for many to believe! They have played together for a few years now. The product that happened on Sunday is because they are a hardworking team.
What about the fogo? He is not on the team

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449393 3 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is as much wrong information on these forums as there is on CNN. So it shouldn’t come as a surprise.

Lol

Like Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard