Back Of The CAGE (BOTC) BOTC
We welcome back our VA Partner: Jes of JIVASph to our team! | Fall Season events are IN for Lacrosse players!!! | Join our Lacrosse Forum Community | Advertise & Generate more organic supporters for your business
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,794
Posts398,712
Members2,636
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Girls 2030 - 7th Grade Fall 2024/Summer 2025
Chief Admin
OP Online Content
Chief Admin
Use this thread for lacrosse pertaining to girls lacrosse in the tri-state in 7th grade for the Fall of 2024/ Summer of 2025

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2030 - 7th Grade Fall 2024/Summer 2025
TheBackOfTheCage #449214 Yesterday at 08:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is it possible Babst can be so far ahead of all of these Long Island teams? Beat Igloo Arctic Blast by 9, Legacy Blue by 13, and Liberty Black by 12 at Fall Fray. Do they practice a lot? Attracted the best talent and are coasting?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449219 Yesterday at 09:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How is it possible Babst can be so far ahead of all of these Long Island teams? Beat Igloo Arctic Blast by 9, Legacy Blue by 13, and Liberty Black by 12 at Fall Fray. Do they practice a lot? Attracted the best talent and are coasting?

I don't think any team can practice and do team building as much as Igloo. LOL! I do think Babst attract the best talent given the reputation (both on club and team level)! That said, at some point, some kids do not have enough playing time and will leave and other teams will catch up.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449327 Yesterday at 09:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think any team can practice and do team building as much as Igloo. LOL! I do think Babst attract the best talent given the reputation (both on club and team level)! That said, at some point, some kids do not have enough playing time and will leave and other teams will catch up.

they’re just aggressive, physical and skilled. Kudos to them. I think those parents and kids are all in on lax and therein lies the pressure of continuing to improve so as to not lose roster sport or lose playing time. It may be there only ticket out of Shirley and off Long Island

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ girls are good obviously and I think by the 2nd half the other team gets their bench playing time since game is out of hand. The last Long Island team to keep it close was tradition score was 4-2. Trad kept their starters in whole game.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Anonymous #449382 2 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ girls are good obviously and I think by the 2nd half the other team gets their bench playing time since game is out of hand. The last Long Island team to keep it close was tradition score was 4-2. Trad kept their starters in whole game.

The Trad goalie was on fire that game and has since joined the Babst. smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters took a bunch of Trad kids. Do you think they will get close to Babst? Or will they just never play each other?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449392 43 minutes ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters took a bunch of Trad kids. Do you think they will get close to Babst? Or will they just never play each other?
I dont think that will move the needle. they play Saturday.

Prediction 12-5 YJ win

Like Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard