Back Of The CAGE (BOTC) BOTC
Igloo Lacrosse Elite 80 Camp + K-2nd Clinic | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,768
Posts397,584
Members2,628
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Boys 2026-10th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You answered your own question...TN doesn't really have lacrosse so they go where there is a team.
Florida - has Sweetlax
Georgia - has 3D and Thunder
Its not a big deal that they play for them just don't say you are LI say you are a National Team. Sweetlax does it - the have Sweetlax Flordia and Sweetlax Upstate, when they join forces they are Sweetlax Navy and everyone knows that is their national team.
No need to play for a NY team especially since I assume no one is flying up for practices. The kid who just won the MVP for Team 91 LI is from Florida.

Please don’t pretend Sweetlax Florida isn’t a national team by itself.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You answered your own question...TN doesn't really have lacrosse so they go where there is a team.
Florida - has Sweetlax
Its not a big deal that they play for them just don't say you are LI say you are a National Team. Sweetlax does it - the have Sweetlax Flordia and Sweetlax Upstate, when they join forces they are Sweetlax Navy and everyone knows that is their national team.
No need to play for a NY team especially since I assume no one is flying up for practices. The kid who just won the MVP for Team 91 LI is from Florida.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Florida - has Sweetlax

Sweetlax FL is a national team at virtually all ages.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Ten 2026 just wrapped up an outstanding summer, winning every tournament they entered except the Sweetlax Challenge. They've won the Great 8, NAL, & ALL Championship. The most impressive is the NAL championship because that tournament is the most competitive tournament of the summer as it has the most top ranked teams in attendance, even more than the NLF championship. Team Ten is the best 2026 team in the nation this year. Congrats to the players coaches and parents.

How did they due vs Laxachuttes and 91 Storm? Not that it means anything because I am sure they’ll get D1 looks

They didn't play each other. Team Ten would beat both of these teams the most of the time if they played each other 10 games in a row.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have to feel bad for Team Ten 2026 players Having all of those 2025s come down so they can boast about winning silly games.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have to feel bad for Team Ten 2026 players Having all of those 2025s come down so they can boast about winning silly games.

What are you even talking about? The 26 team has very few reclasses (no more than any other top 26 team currently) and the 25s certainly do not come down and play for them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let the games begin. Top 100 from IL should almost be fully committed by late fall. The 3 stars will take a bit longer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF players dominate the commit list again.Something up with that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

happens every year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

happens every year

Thikn about it, why wouldnt they want the best, its not that hard to figure out, dont need to be smart to figure it out, know that I mean.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

happens every year

Thikn about it, why wouldnt they want the best, its not that hard to figure out, dont need to be smart to figure it out, know that I mean.

Just reclass and you can be one of them too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have to feel bad for whatever lost made this comment because he lost to Team Ten

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have to feel bad for whatever lost made this comment because he lost to Team Ten

Reclass is the way to go. If you can’t beat them, join them. If they are gaming the system, you may as well too! I know people have moral issues with it, but others don’t and are benefitting greatly from it. So? What’s fair?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Reclass is the way to go. If you can’t beat them, join them. If they are gaming the system, you may as well too! I know people have moral issues with it, but others don’t and are benefitting greatly from it. So? What’s fair?

Team Ten did not have any 2025s come down to play. Are there kids that reclassed early on, sure. Just like every other team. But the 26 team did not need kids from the older team to come play with them to win games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team Ten did not have any 2025s come down to play. Are there kids that reclassed early on, sure. Just like every other team. But the 26 team did not need kids from the older team to come play with them to win games.

This is correct. There are only 2 reclasses on TT 2026, the rest are on age. Most top teams have a least 2 reclasses, if not more. Keep making excuses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is correct. There are only 2 reclasses on TT 2026, the rest are on age. Most top teams have a least 2 reclasses, if not more. Keep making excuses.

You seem lost. This forum is for NY, Long Island and New England. can your irrelevant group go back to where it comes from?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

happens every year

Why is everybody so anti reclass? It’s none of anybody’s business if somebody chooses the path to giving their son the best opportunity possible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

happens every year

Why is everybody so anti reclass? It’s none of anybody’s business if somebody chooses the path to giving their son the best opportunity possible.

Me neither, I see no issue with anyone having their son play down against younger players. And then get a spot on team that some pathetic on age player might have had,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

happens every year

Me neither, I see no issue with anyone having their son play down against younger players. And then get a spot on team that some pathetic on age player might have had,

I see nothing wrong with my son reclassing so he can drop down a grade a take a scholarship away from a kid in that grade. As long as it works out for my son why do you care if another kid gets screwed over?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to all the boys that got the call right away. Repeating 8th grade is really paying off now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to all the boys that got the call right away. Repeating 8th grade is really paying off now.

My son got several calls and texts right after midnight on the 1st. Not a reclass. Maybe your son is less than mediocre?

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #448133 Yesterday at 01:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sorry your son got hurt and still isn't back. That's going to be very tough for him and for you.

But I've never heard of any club giving refunds for injuries. Ever.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448138 Yesterday at 02:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously. Post is ridiculous. It’s called registration insurance and practically every club offers that instead of having a refund policy.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448139 Yesterday at 02:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For never playing one minute ? He got hurt befor the season. And that makes it right if other programs do that? I spoke to several who all said they would have worked with me.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448143 Yesterday at 03:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thx for your kind words. He got hurt before he even played tho.

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #448144 Yesterday at 04:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I detest it too, but I’m surprised that you’re surprised. It’s well known to never assume a refund in any case ever. So, you said earlier that others clubs you spoke with said they would if it happened? That’s fine if they said that, but perhaps a little selling going on there. For next season where ever you go…read the disclaimers, terms, etc closely and get registration insurance next time is my advice. The club is showing no compassion following their terms precisely, but posting on here in this manner isn’t helpful to your cause either.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448146 Yesterday at 04:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For never playing one minute ? He got hurt befor the season. And that makes it right if other programs do that? I spoke to several who all said they would have worked with me.
Other clubs tell u want you want to hear always the case not just specific to your situation speaking in general terms.

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #448155 6 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Son attended a DI prospect camp in Philadelphia this month, he already attended three different DI prospect camps last year (2 upstate NY and 1 just outside of Philadelphia), so we do have some experience.
Won't name the School, but the program has 3 scheduled (Sept. Oct & Dec) camps. Compared to our other experiences, this Head Coach was barely involved. He just watched the games from the sidelines while his
attention was divided between the games and his phone.

There was NO interaction with the players during the games. Again, this was completely different from other camps we attended. At least the other program's camps, the Head coach was on the field, directing the games, gave the appearance that the coach was actually evaluating the players.

OK, camp is over and there is nothing; Time to move on. Which is fine.

But, to add insult to injury, we just received an email from the staff encouraging our son to attend one of their remaining, upcoming camps (Oct/Dec). This just reinforces my assessment that this program is conducting their multiple camps, SOLEY as a money grab.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448171 2 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Son attended a DI prospect camp in Philadelphia this month, he already attended three different DI prospect camps last year (2 upstate NY and 1 just outside of Philadelphia), so we do have some experience.
Won't name the School, but the program has 3 scheduled (Sept. Oct & Dec) camps. Compared to our other experiences, this Head Coach was barely involved. He just watched the games from the sidelines while his

There was NO interaction with the players during the games. Again, this was completely different from other camps we attended. At least the other program's camps, the Head coach was on the field, directing the games, gave the appearance that the coach was actually evaluating the players.

But, to add insult to injury, we just received an email from the staff encouraging our son to attend one of their remaining, upcoming camps (Oct/Dec). This just reinforces my assessment that this program is conducting their multiple camps, SOLEY as a money grab.

The school is very clearly Villanova...

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448173 2 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The school is very clearly Villanova...

Geopraphy challeged, hmm. Even though this is a LI, CT and West Chester forum, I'll guess that you are from LI.
Villanova is OUTSIDE Philadelphia.
UPenn and StJ are located in Philadelphia.

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard