Back Of The CAGE (BOTC) BOTC
Igloo Lacrosse Elite 80 Camp + K-2nd Clinic | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,768
Posts397,323
Members2,628
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Boys 2033-3rd Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Kraken do this weekend?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice win Nitro in B tourney

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kraken won Big Time championship for 2033. They beat Sweetlax Florida (7 to 5) in semi and Sweetlax Upstate (7 to 3) in champ game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Kraken won Big Time championship for 2033. They beat Sweetlax Florida (7 to 5) in semi and Sweetlax Upstate (7 to 3) in champ game.

Was Sweetlax FL missing players? They beat Kracken 15-0 at NAL and then lose them 2x over the weekend, I get that these are 9-10 year olds but that's quite the turn around in a week. Hopefully Sweetlax FL parents behaved at this one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big time is a B tourney

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels went undefeated at Big Time; looked great vs an awesome Sweetlax Florida team (Stealth Black Ops Clone), beating them twice in 2 days. Tied Sweetlax Upstate 7-7 in game #1 on Saturday then picked them apart in the championship on Sunday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was Sweetlax FL missing players? They beat Kracken 15-0 at NAL and then lose them 2x over the weekend, I get that these are 9-10 year olds but that's quite the turn around in a week. Hopefully Sweetlax FL parents behaved at this one.

FL was missing nobody, Kraken just played very bad lacrosse at NAL pretty much all-around but still managed to hang around with MadLax and Upstate at that time. Things got back to normal this weekend. Never had any problems with the Sweetlax FL parents; they were gracious in defeat, Upstate not so much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why doesn’t Long Island setup a league like Maryland does the hoco league especially for the younger ages. (91,express,legacy,rebels,btb,shore2shore,igloo etc) It seems to really help those Maryland teams be ready for tourney time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why doesn’t Long Island setup a league like Maryland does the hoco league especially for the younger ages. (91,express,legacy,rebels,btb,shore2shore,igloo etc) It seems to really help those Maryland teams be ready for tourney time.

Maryland hoco league killed Rec/Pal lacrosse. Most clubs do not want that to happen here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nitro parents get ready for the 30 plus Roster

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maryland hoco league killed Rec/Pal lacrosse. Most clubs do not want that to happen here.

How did Hoco kill rec/pal lax?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ahhhh that makes sense!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You don't know what you are talking about. MD has the MYLL for rec and rec based club teams. Rec based club teams and other second tier club teams fill out the A and AA divisons in Hoco while the bigger established club programs fill out AAA and Elite in Hoco. MD has something for everyone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a post season tournament. After July 4th, the season is done for top local club teams and only national, all star and recruiting teams continue playing. Not certain what this tourney is trying to do.
At this point, many kids who aren't on a national team are being recruited to play w other teams. I bet Krakens and Sweetlax Fl had entire rosters different as SL had good kids playing for Nationals, Nations Best 3D, others and Krakens picked up some kids from other clubs that had ended their season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a post season tournament. After July 4th, the season is done for top local club teams and only national, all star and recruiting teams continue playing. Not certain what this tourney is trying to do.
At this point, many kids who aren't on a national team are being recruited to play w other teams. I bet Krakens and Sweetlax Fl had entire rosters different as SL had good kids playing for Nationals, Nations Best 3D, others and Krakens picked up some kids from other clubs that had ended their season.

I'm not sure you have any idea what you're talking about. Do you have boys on any of these teams? If not then just stop making assumptions about rosters. 95% of the Kraken roster has been the same since the fall. Your statement about the post season holds no weight either. Dozens of "top" local club teams were playing all along the east coast on Sat-Sun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NITRO Dominates a C Tourney. Played up, wow, that's impressive

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 Tshirts for Nitro in under a week. I know which tryout I’m going to!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On July 7, at Lax Blast, NY, Rebels 2033 goes 0-4 with losses of 11-4 & 12-2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On July 7, at Lax Blast, NY, Rebels 2033 goes 0-4 with losses of 11-4 & 12-2

I don’t think that is Kracken, Kracken played and won the big time shootout on 7/6-7/7. Must be some Rebels
b team that played lax blast.

ML won another event, playing in the 32 bracket, beating ‘33 Hawks and ‘32 Mooselax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a girls tournament

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Kraken make out? Figured a cheerleader would be on here by now bragging. Guess it wasn’t what one was hoping or expecting

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Kraken make out? Figured a cheerleader would be on here by now bragging. Guess it wasn’t what one was hoping or expecting

Make out in what? Kraken had a fantastic season. They'll be battling with Nitro for LI dominance for years to come. These boys are going into 4th grade doing stuff that most of us couldn't do until we were much older. Let's all have fun watching them grow as players and people!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it looks like all club lacrosse really starts at 3rd and 4th grade... what is the difference in younger "teams?" igloo k-2 clinic team? rebels rising rebels? are these just farm systems to grab money and just take whoever is "ready" to play in a couple tournaments? legacy and 91 and express also have younger "teams"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it looks like all club lacrosse really starts at 3rd and 4th grade... what is the difference in younger "teams?" igloo k-2 clinic team? rebels rising rebels? are these just farm systems to grab money and just take whoever is "ready" to play in a couple tournaments? legacy and 91 and express also have younger "teams"
club lax started for me as soon as my son was born. I knew I was going to hold him back and get some fiddle stix for the crib!

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard