BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,464
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 258 of 268 1 2 256 257 258 259 260 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
SS lost to GC by 1 goal last yr. the 24s did all the work. GC 23s did all the work for them. SS 24 Goalie is REAL good no holes there. GC/Holy Cross offense is weak and will be shut down. SS fogo may be one of the best in country. Moms club has spoken!

You are delusional! I would love to see some proof on that. Who scored all the goals? How many saves did the ‘23 goalie make? If the ‘24 goalie is so good why didn’t he play last year? Oh, because the ‘23 goalie was superior. SS is playing a much easier schedule than last year so they can pump their chests. They still won’t win it all![/quote]

Sorry GC daddy. For SS, the 24's scored most of the goals and for GC the 23's scored ALL the goals. Check the box score, no delusion there. The SS 23 Goalie was extremely good no argument there. He would have started in the GC cage. The 24 Goalies are a push. If you know anything about HS lax you would see SS & GC have the same difficult schedules. The SS bench are better then some of the GC starters.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ve heard Nassau is doing a super conference this year. I think that makes a lot of sense. Have others heard that? And who would be in a that conference? I would think GC, Manhasset, CSH, Pequa, F’dale, Port W and South Side. Maybe Wantagh and Calhoun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, this would be very good. Having the top teams beat the bottom teams 20-0 is not good for anyone. It certainly does not help the less strong team develop a program. Good job coaches (if true)!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ve heard Nassau is doing a super conference this year. I think that makes a lot of sense. Have others heard that? And who would be in a that conference? I would think GC, Manhasset, CSH, Pequa, F’dale, Port W and South Side. Maybe Wantagh and Calhoun.

I can see Wantagh in there but not Calhoun. Both CSH and Manhasset are going to struggle in that super conference this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can see Wantagh in there but not Calhoun. Both CSH and Manhasset are going to struggle in that super conference this year.

Predictions on Nassau top 10 this year? How's this?

Garden City
Farmingdale
South Side
Manhasset
Wantagh
Syosset
CSH
Massapequa
Port Washington
Calhoun

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s a ridiculous idea. So every week is a brutal game, while everyone else plays a cupcake schedule, then when this top teams are gassed at end of season throw them into playoffs? How about make a super league and no other teams are allowed to play for championship since they have zero competition? That makes sense if you want a super league. Only super league qualifies for any post season play. Everyone else plays their season then it’s over. It will definitely make kids want to play and grow the sport!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s a ridiculous idea. So every week is a brutal game, while everyone else plays a cupcake schedule, then when this top teams are gassed at end of season throw them into playoffs? How about make a super league and no other teams are allowed to play for championship since they have zero competition? That makes sense if you want a super league. Only super league qualifies for any post season play. Everyone else plays their season then it’s over. It will definitely make kids want to play and grow the sport!

You'd rather them have half their schedule be totally lopsided games that [Censored] for both teams instead of a full schedule of good games so they can be "fresh" for the postseason? That is so lame. These kids are 16 and 17. They're be fine. Let's have good games the entire season against the right level of competition not crappy games so dads can puff their chests about how little johnny made the county semis or finals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 15 Nassau teams including Catholics
1- Chaminade
2- Garden City
3- Farmingdale
4- Manhasset
5- Massapequa
6- Southside
7- Port Washington
8- Wantagh
9- CSH
10-Syosset
11- Island Trees
12- Carey
13- Calhoun
14- Long Beach
15- Lynbrook

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You'd rather them have half their schedule be totally lopsided games that [Censored] for both teams instead of a full schedule of good games so they can be "fresh" for the postseason? That is so lame. These kids are 16 and 17. They're be fine. Let's have good games the entire season against the right level of competition not crappy games so dads can puff their chests about how little johnny made the county semis or finals.

As stated as long as no other teams qualify for playoffs. They get to play their easy schedule then shut it down. Why should little Johnny who played no one get to play a meaningful post season game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only a guy who’s never played a competitive sport in his life would make such a silly statement. Thanks little league champ, basically your kids team is awful and you want the competition to be gone so YOU can puff out your chest, otherwise your kids team will always finish in 6th place, get rid of the competition and bingo! Clown

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- Chaminade
2- Garden City
3- Farmingdale
4- Manhasset
5- Massapequa
6- Southside
7- Port Washington
8- Wantagh
9- CSH
10-Syosset
11- Island Trees
12- Carey
13- Calhoun
14- Long Beach
15- Lynbrook

You have Manhasset way to high on your list.. They have a week 24 class and no offense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City and Farmingdale has a stronger offensive 24 class? really?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Farmingdale is going to dominate Class A for at least several years now. The other teams are all taking big steps back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Farmingdale is going to dominate Class A for at least several years now. The other teams are all taking big steps back.

Hey look everyone it’s the President of the Farmingdale Moms Club! What number is your son mom?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- Chaminade
2- Garden City
3- Farmingdale
4- Manhasset
5- Massapequa
6- Southside
7- Port Washington
8- Wantagh
9- CSH
10-Syosset
11- Island Trees
12- Carey
13- Calhoun
14- Long Beach
15- Lynbrook

Does chaminade play any of these teams besides Manhasset??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when do the pre season ranking come out? when's the coaches meeting ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- Chaminade
2- Garden City
3- Farmingdale
4- Manhasset
5- Massapequa
6- Southside
7- Port Washington
8- Wantagh
9- CSH
10-Syosset
11- Island Trees
12- Carey
13- Calhoun
14- Long Beach
15- Lynbrook

Does chaminade play any of these teams besides Manhasset??

They will likely play Manhasset and Massapequa this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- Chaminade
2- Garden City
3- Farmingdale
4- Manhasset
5- Massapequa
6- Southside
7- Port Washington
8- Wantagh
9- CSH
10-Syosset
11- Island Trees
12- Carey
13- Calhoun
14- Long Beach
15- Lynbrook

You have Manhasset way to high on your list.. They have a week 24 class and no offense.

WEEK or Weak ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

South Side has the best 24 class of the bunch. However, the GC Jr class is very good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

South Side has the best 24 class of the bunch. However, the GC Jr class is very good.

Alright it’s getting old, move on Psychlone mom. You made your point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

South Side ‘24’s may have talent but they are all who maniacs. They are out for themselves. The 23’s played as a team. Could be the downfall for South Side if they don’t get over themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

South Side ‘24’s may have talent but they are all who maniacs. They are out for themselves. The 23’s played as a team. Could be the downfall for South Side if they don’t get over themselves.

Please let us know how it works out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- Chaminade
2- Garden City
3- Farmingdale
4- Manhasset
5- Massapequa
6- Southside
7- Port Washington
8- Wantagh
9- CSH
10-Syosset
11- Island Trees
12- Carey
13- Calhoun
14- Long Beach
15- Lynbrook

WEEK or Weak ?

Massapequa is waaaaaaay too high. They were very very weak last year and it’s down hill from there for this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- Chaminade
2- Garden City
3- Farmingdale
4- Manhasset
5- Massapequa
6- Southside
7- Port Washington
8- Wantagh
9- CSH
10-Syosset
11- Island Trees
12- Carey
13- Calhoun
14- Long Beach
15- Lynbrook

WEEK or Weak ?

Massapequa is waaaaaaay too high. They were very very weak last year and it’s down hill from there for this year.

Other than the top 1 or 2 teams in each conference the playoff race will be wide open. Ranking Catholics with Publics is not apples to apples, not even worth the discussion. Publics will come down to what mid level teams get their younger players to contribute. Top 10 probably pretty accurate after that, Island Trees, Carey, Calhoun, all down years will be interesting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- Chaminade
2- Garden City
3- Farmingdale
4- Manhasset
5- Massapequa
6- Southside
7- Port Washington
8- Wantagh
9- CSH
10-Syosset
11- Island Trees
12- Carey
13- Calhoun
14- Long Beach
15- Lynbrook

WEEK or Weak ?

Other than the top 1 or 2 teams in each conference the playoff race will be wide open. Ranking Catholics with Publics is not apples to apples, not even worth the discussion. Publics will come down to what mid level teams get their younger players to contribute. Top 10 probably pretty accurate after that, Island Trees, Carey, Calhoun, all down years will be interesting.

SWR vs Chaminade and ST A's ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- Chaminade
2- Garden City
3- Farmingdale
4- Manhasset
5- Massapequa
6- Southside
7- Port Washington
8- Wantagh
9- CSH
10-Syosset
11- Island Trees
12- Carey
13- Calhoun
14- Long Beach
15- Lynbrook

WEEK or Weak ?

I heard the power conference is a done deal in Nassau. Does anyone know which teams will be in it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the power conference is a done deal in Nassau. Does anyone know which teams will be in it?[/quote]

Yes! All 9 of them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, talk to the new coach supervisor!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SWR vs Chaminade and ST A's ?[/quote]

a little to a lot. Cmon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have scores or commentary on yesterday's Big 16 HS event. I'm not interested in bashing teams, I know it's fall, etc, but would be curious to hear how team did. Thank you in advance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have scores or commentary on yesterday's Big 16 HS event. I'm not interested in bashing teams, I know it's fall, etc, but would be curious to hear how team did. Thank you in advance.

Dalers look strong..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big 16 was a good showing for the quality teams. All legit teams there yesterday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- Chaminade
2- Garden City
3- Farmingdale
4- Manhasset
5- Massapequa
6- Southside
7- Port Washington
8- Wantagh
9- CSH
10-Syosset
11- Island Trees
12- Carey
13- Calhoun
14- Long Beach
15- Lynbrook

WEEK or Weak ?

Dalers would beat all 3.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Power league this year will have GC, Manhasset, CSH, F'Dale, Pequa, Port W, Syo, South Side and Wantagh. Kudos to the coaches for making this happen. It should be a lot of good competitive lacrosse. It's better for these teams and better for the weaker programs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

a little to a lot. Cmon.[/quote]

Heard St A's had a hard day yesterday a King of the Hill.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Power league this year will have GC, Manhasset, CSH, F'Dale, Pequa, Port W, Syo, South Side and Wantagh. Kudos to the coaches for making this happen. It should be a lot of good competitive lacrosse. It's better for these teams and better for the weaker programs.

Thanks for the fantasy. It’s not real, your East Meadow Jets not making playoffs. Sorry mom

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who looked good at king of the hill?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the fantasy. It’s not real, your East Meadow Jets not making playoffs. Sorry mom

Power League is 100% real. Teams will re-rank for ABCD playoffs; East Meadow could make a run after playing a schedule that actually makes sense for them and any other team in their shoes. Solid for lacrosse....imagine football did the same?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

a little to a lot. Cmon.

Heard St A's had a hard day yesterday a King of the Hill.[/quote]

They played 3 games and dominated all 3.

Like Reply Quote
Page 258 of 268 1 2 256 257 258 259 260 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard