BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,822
Posts391,125
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If it’s true that express flies in an older Faceoff kid to beat venom what is the driving force for doing that? The coach is just really competitive? It hurts the brand in the bank if they lose? At what point is that not actually a team? Seems so extreme for youth lacrosse

It’s true. Not only older but a grade higher

How do the sheep, I mean, Parents, feel about this?

91 Dad not happy his scholarship team lost.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No need to drag the mambas into this mess. I think the previous poster was merely saying express had to cheat to have any chance at winning. Which they did by flying in a 2027 from California.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express isn't the only team with legit holdbacks. S2S has them as well!

Ahhh that explains why they seem better this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2s mamba is definitely improved and well coached , small numbers but kids can play ,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid from 2way who plays for red hots is 15. He’s been playing down for years. Stop lying about it everyone knows.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express isn't the only team with legit holdbacks. S2S has them as well!

Ahhh that explains why they seem better this year

4 come to mind

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Facts. The chart doesn’t lie. 2Way parent proving both their ignorance and the fact that their team is “old af” (that’s how the kids put it not me). But if little Johnny needs to feel good about himself with some wins before going to private school…2Way and LE are there to help build morale in older kids who need a lil boost before HS.

That’s exactly why I posted the link to the chart.
Pretty sad that they actually believe they are playing against fair completion when they play Long Island teams. That 2way parent won’t come back on here and say a word.

Again, I’m all for it because I want my son to play against the best competition. Makes him have to play hard.

I’m back on here. The chart says sept 1, which is what I said. I also said we have a few kids who are older. I also said the majority of our team played in the World Series this past summer so by every definition they are on age. Those are the facts. I can’t speak to leading edge, I know zero about them.

Here’s the facts none of you have addressed. If 2 way is only better because we are older why were we in the World Series championship game? In fact, why was it 2 CT teams (hat tip to Express North who won it all) in the championship if LI teams are so much better on-age.

Again, the facts don’t fit your narrative.

You’re just not getting it.
“For play occurring between September 01, 2023 - August 31, 2024” is the only reference of September 1st.
Nobody said Long Island teams are so much better. They aren’t. I was simply saying that based on the chart, which you should go read again so you understand it, the teams I listed would be playing in the 15u division and not the 14u division.
I’ll simplify it. If you went by the chart I posted, 95+% of Long Island teams would be 95+% eligible to play as a 14u team. The same can not be said for 2way. Which is why their current team competing this year may appear “head and shoulders” above everyone else.
Nobody is denying the talent level of your team, and express north for that matter.
I was simply referencing the comment made many posts back about how great they are.
This is getting old.
Good luck the rest of the year.
-------

Never understood this - posters get combative and defensive. Almost obnoxious. But then think they make it OK when they sign "Good luck the rest of the year" or "Have a great fall season".... so weird

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy conveniently forgot that 2Way cheated at the World Series.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Facts. The chart doesn’t lie. 2Way parent proving both their ignorance and the fact that their team is “old af” (that’s how the kids put it not me). But if little Johnny needs to feel good about himself with some wins before going to private school…2Way and LE are there to help build morale in older kids who need a lil boost before HS.

That’s exactly why I posted the link to the chart.
Pretty sad that they actually believe they are playing against fair completion when they play Long Island teams. That 2way parent won’t come back on here and say a word.

Again, I’m all for it because I want my son to play against the best competition. Makes him have to play hard.

I’m back on here. The chart says sept 1, which is what I said. I also said we have a few kids who are older. I also said the majority of our team played in the World Series this past summer so by every definition they are on age. Those are the facts. I can’t speak to leading edge, I know zero about them.

Here’s the facts none of you have addressed. If 2 way is only better because we are older why were we in the World Series championship game? In fact, why was it 2 CT teams (hat tip to Express North who won it all) in the championship if LI teams are so much better on-age.

Again, the facts don’t fit your narrative.

You’re just not getting it.
“For play occurring between September 01, 2023 - August 31, 2024” is the only reference of September 1st.
Nobody said Long Island teams are so much better. They aren’t. I was simply saying that based on the chart, which you should go read again so you understand it, the teams I listed would be playing in the 15u division and not the 14u division.
I’ll simplify it. If you went by the chart I posted, 95+% of Long Island teams would be 95+% eligible to play as a 14u team. The same can not be said for 2way. Which is why their current team competing this year may appear “head and shoulders” above everyone else.
Nobody is denying the talent level of your team, and express north for that matter.
I was simply referencing the comment made many posts back about how great they are.
This is getting old.
Good luck the rest of the year.
-------

Never understood this - posters get combative and defensive. Almost obnoxious. But then think they make it OK when they sign "Good luck the rest of the year" or "Have a great fall season".... so weird

What’s so hard to understand? Not like I’m wishing that they have a miserable year with their team or have their child not grow as a player. It’s called being an adult and being genuine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2way played kids who were 7th grade when they were in 6th grade because”they would reclass in 8th.”

Complete clown show organization for this.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t get the big deal. 2Way has been caught on more than 1 occasion breaking the rules (the 7th grade who will reclass in 8th from 2 years ago), the LWSC (unrostered player(s), questionable 100 mile radius rule for another player). It’s just sort of their “brand.”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Head of legacy finally acknowledging they are not in same class as 91 and express
They are mid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2way played kids who were 7th grade when they were in 6th grade because”they would reclass in 8th.”

Absolutely. Reclassing is not against the rules. It will be for 2029 and below if the kid is outside the age parameter. But saying that you’re GONNA reclass at some point in the future, but you’re playing down a grade in the meantime— that is against the rules and it is cheating. Anyone who gets caught doing that should get bounced. And the program director should pay a price.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express does not have any holdbacks on the roster. It may look like it with the big middie that is pretty good and defensemen that they have, but i do not believe that they have ANYBODY that is over the cutoff

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I personally know 1 that’s 14 already, which on Long Island is a holdback, so try again

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely. Reclassing is not against the rules. It will be for 2029 and below if the kid is outside the age parameter. But saying that you’re GONNA reclass at some point in the future, but you’re playing down a grade in the meantime— that is against the rules and it is cheating. Anyone who gets caught doing that should get bounced. And the program director should pay a price.

It’s all cheating. People today just have no moral compass.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Head of legacy finally acknowledging they are not in same class as 91 and express
They are mid

You are either:
A) A parent of a kid who didn’t get enough playing time on legacy so they left but still aren’t happy. Very likely.
B) A parent of a kid who tried out for legacy but didn’t make it or got cut in the past. Likely.
C) A parent of a kid on a club that is “mid”. ‘Maybe S2S, rush, igloo, or rebels. Not too likely.
C) A parent of a kid on venom or express with no affiliation at all in the past with legacy. This is the most far fetched. Unlikely and the most sad if it’s the case.
So fess up and divulge the motivation please. Nobody will know who you are and therefore nobody will know how pathetic you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With rebels kids leaving for 91,express, true, btb and probably more than I know do they still have a Hydra/Black team, because they’ve been absent from every tournament this fall, from what I heard they backed out of tristar because 3 of their age eligible kids were playing with the 29 team instead?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are mid

Express looking pretty mid too. 0-3
Where was their grand new fogo??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express does not have any holdbacks on the roster. It may look like it with the big middie that is pretty good and defensemen that they have, but i do not believe that they have ANYBODY that is over the cutoff

Not on the roster true. They just fly in a kid a grade above to play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With rebels kids leaving for 91,express, true, btb and probably more than I know do they still have a Hydra/Black team, because they’ve been absent from every tournament this fall, from what I heard they backed out of tristar because 3 of their age eligible kids were playing with the 29 team instead?

A) if they don’t have a team, how can they back out of something because of kids that are on a team that doesn’t exist?
B) you know so much you should ask your source
C) you are purposely spouting half truths to make a point that you want delivered subtly
D) you know the answer, see C

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If it’s true that express flies in an older Faceoff kid to beat venom what is the driving force for doing that? The coach is just really competitive? It hurts the brand in the bank if they lose? At what point is that not actually a team? Seems so extreme for youth lacrosse

Defensive parents dont like it because the offense has the ball all the time. Offense likes it because they have the ball. FOGO who got replaced, probably doesnt like it but get to work!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t care what tournaments they do or don’t do. Does Rebels have a 2028 Hydra team or not?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid from 2way who plays for red hots is 15. He’s been playing down for years. Stop lying about it everyone knows.
He was telling everyone at Red Hots Camp he’s 15. Several others as well. Red Hots is an Instagram Fantasy Camp for 14-15 year old kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He was telling everyone at Red Hots Camp he’s 15. Several others as well. Red Hots is an Instagram Fantasy Camp for 14-15 year old kids.

Red Hots is hold back U! Several boys are 15 already! I get it's not technically breaking the rules, but what I would like to see is those boys and their parents play on age for a couple of tournaments and see how they fair.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Red Hots is hold back U! Several boys are 15 already! I get it's not technically breaking the rules, but what I would like to see is those boys and their parents play on age for a couple of tournaments and see how they fair.

They would be terrible

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Instagram Fantasy Camp. That is gold.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Defensive parents dont like it because the offense has the ball all the time. Offense likes it because they have the ball. FOGO who got replaced, probably doesnt like it but get to work!

They like to blatantly cheat? It is 100% fact the kid is in 9th grade, a 2027.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is 3D NE that good that they beat up Venom and Chucks?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s not even funny how old they look compared to on age 2028’s. player authenticate is a complete joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.....for those parents who are new to this game ...91 has players from all over the country playing on their "long island teams " ....for all age groups . Those are facts ...if you don't believe that just go and see how they have older " committed players" from out of state . Their 2025, 2026 and even 2027 have at least one player and most times much more than that that come from out of state and throw a 91 long island jersey on. Stop with the nonsense if you're clueless as to what your own club is doing ....youre embarrassing yourself

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is 3D NE that good that they beat up Venom and Chucks?
Losing by one is not getting beat up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3D is good and were missing players. I wouldn’t say beat up both games were very good. If anything comes from this weekend, any team can win.

And to address the 91 hater above. Agree some of the older teams do have out of state and holdback players but the 28 team are all on age (after 9/1/2009) and from Long Island.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.....for those parents who are new to this game ...91 has players from all over the country playing on their "long island teams " ....for all age groups . Those are facts ...if you don't believe that just go and see how they have older " committed players" from out of state . Their 2025, 2026 and even 2027 have at least one player and most times much more than that that come from out of state and throw a 91 long island jersey on. Stop with the nonsense if you're clueless as to what your own club is doing ....youre embarrassing yourself

Out of state is fine, reclass is fine, kid a GRADE older is not fine

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3D is good and were missing players. I wouldn’t say beat up both games were very good. If anything comes from this weekend, any team can win.

And to address the 91 hater above. Agree some of the older teams do have out of state and holdback players but the 28 team are all on age (after 9/1/2009) and from Long Island.

All 8 teams in that NAL bracket could have won- very good tournament. Bunch of teams were missing players including 91. Express game and final could have gone either way

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And to address the 91 groupie ....... It's just a matter of time until the 28 team brings in players from out of state if they don't start winning!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winning is everything! It’s not about development or making kids better people! Win at all costs, especially at a 14 year olds expense. Great job coaches

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3D dad here....

3DNE vs. Express was a tight game, one goal difference until the end. very entertaining. Expected Express to be a little better, have some definite studs on offense, big middle with strong left-handed shot. Very physical play, both teams matched up really well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3D will go undeafeted this weekend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3D dad here....

3DNE vs. Express was a tight game, one goal difference until the end. very entertaining. Expected Express to be a little better, have some definite studs on offense, big middle with strong left-handed shot. Very physical play, both teams matched up really well.

Maybe they should’ve brought more guys.

Like Reply Quote
Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard