Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What up with this USCLAX golden 16 thing? They said to stay on their rankings you need to submit a verified roster or they’d kick you off the list the following week. That doesn’t seem to be happening.

Verified rosters aren't due yet. And it doesn't matter. I would bet of the golden 16... more than 12 don't participate. This will be a tournament between the bottom 16. Unless they do away with the age requirement. Unlike the boys side, the girls didn't move to age based this year.

They'll never do away with the push for an age requirement. That's their sticking point, and while it's a noble cause, they've paired it with a for-profit tournament that's billing itself as the only legitimate tournament on the block.

Do you know of the official due date for rosters? I saw that they said on their instagram that they were requiring it each week or the team would be dropped from the golden list. But I wouldn't be surprised if this changed...just like their tournament dates. This company seems to be building the plane as they fly it. If you search BOTC for anything USCL related, the 2029 group is the only one that seems to spend any time talking about them. They've fallen into irrelevancy.