Welcome back. And as much as I love this site and all the people and posts on it I would definitely be wary of everything that’s said in here because it can be quite toxic. So take everything with a grain of salt including mine as well.

The lax club scene is very vibrant so there are plenty of choices. It really depends on what the lax goals are. If the goal is to play high d1/d3 and play in the best tournaments against the best competition then express and 91 will be your best route. But keep in mind that playing time and making the top team out of their multiple teams is not guaranteed and playing time and starting are also not guaranteed. Long story short you have to be very realistic and honest about your kids ability and goals. Could you get recruited high d1 from the other clubs? Sure but the proven track record is with those top 2 clubs. (Disclaimer, my kids did not play BF or either)

If any recruitment is the goal (not top high d1) then it doesn’t matter what club you play for. I’d having fun and making friends is your goal then it doesn’t matter what club you play for. I could go into the nuances of each club but anything j say from here on out is purely opinion so you will have to get a sense yourself

There is obviously a ton more that factors in so Sorry to make it simplistic but to me, it all depends what your lax goals are. Unfortunately you don’t have a lot of time to figure this out given your kids ages (6th grader has more time) as the 8th grader doesn’t have the luxury of club hopping. The last thing I will say is enjoy the time. Don’t get caught up in the toxicity of the club scene because it can be quite rewarding. And in the end it all ends up being OK because lax is finite. It ends somewhere in high school or college. Enjoy