Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos
I can confirm that Kings pull from a 20 mile radius in south Denver. Population 500,000 or so. Long Island has 7 million... Kings pulls from the smallest population of all of the teams in this discussion.

Than I stand corrected and good for them nice solid team they got there

So did they have any kids from out of state? You seem to be able to confirm things but won’t answer the effing question. Yes or no?

Denver guy here. Kings are legit. All of their horses are eligible for WSYL and those same kids play for Nationals. Those kids put it on Machine! “Too old!” and “from all over”. That’s so weak! Wait until next July!

To Denver guy ..... don't listen to these clowns . They don't represent all of long island on this forum . 91 has a reputation for complaining and making excuses when they lose . They just can't stand losing and they whine and cry when they do .

I think you are misunderstanding my point. I actually like that we are getting better representation from out west. I just don’t like the dads on the sideline talking about the holdbacks on the east coast and representing themselves as completely local when that isn’t the case. All that aside, and even though these Kings fans won’t admit publicly to their out of state and regional players, congrats to them. They were outstanding and extremely well coached. See you next summer.