Originally Posted by Anonymous
True Blue parents are ridiculous. I watched some of the Rebel/TB game and the parent nonsense didn’t disappoint. The Rebel helmets are terrible. They gave TB a run for their money. Very physical game. TB didn’t seem to blow out any of the competition. I am surprised Warriors didn’t beat them by more.

The B bracket games my kid played in or we saw were fairly evenly matched for the most part. BBL is a good team as is LB. they have obviously been playing together awhile. From talking to parents most of the B teams are new or have had some big changes recently. Will be interesting see if the Express teams get it together. S2S has a solid defense but no offense. Taking FO with a long pole out of the gate screams that they have issues. The Icon team was inconsistent. One second they seemed together and the next couldn’t catch and throw. Outlaws have fallen.

ditto most of your points. its early and with weather and schedules the last month... i'm sure most teams walked away knowing what they need to work on. good weather til late. but man, i know it's been raining a lot but mow the grass please.