Last time I checked it was a travel tournament yesterday correct?
Yes that's what I thought ! And the last time I checked the name of the team entered was not Syag it was " laxin A Round" correct?
Ok with that being said , it was open to any tournament travel team with kids from any town they wished ! So they didn't enter as a town Syag team with islip kids , what they did do is enter a group of mixed travel kids some sachem and some from other towns and they paid and played like every other team out there!
But what the huge diff is that is pissing all you people off is they are mostly made up of Syag kids who paid 56 dollars to play , came in with some cheap as no frills pinnies and won the tournament!
Maybe what the real problem is with most of you is your not happy that your paying 3 grand a year and your programs are not what u paid for! Realize the fact that it's a business for these programs the A teams get the attention and the B teams are the money makers and that's what most teams there yesterday was !
Team 91 Ice coaches didn't even show up till 6 min before there first game! They collected there money and they got pushed on the side with a fancy uniform.
Do what good for your kids , let them enjoy the game and take a step back and say to yourself am I here because my kid wants to be here because I wish I was on the field playing?