Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]What are the top 25 D1 programs?

It depends what you want out of it but for me a top 20 program is a combination of both good academics + good lax but that’s not everyone’s priority. Mind you that any kid who goes to any school and gets and education is good in my book. But my (just an opinion) top 20 dual threat academics + lax (with academics > lax in terms of weight)

1) Duke
2) yale
3) notre dame
4) hopkins
5) penn
6) cornell
7) virginia
8) Princeton
9) Michigan
10) gtown
11) UNC
12) Maryland
13) Harvard
14) Brown
15) Army
16) Navy
17) Rutgers
18) BU
19) Penn state
20 Syracuse

Honorable mention academic mention to Dartmouth and Colgate - terrible lax

Honorable lax mention to Denver

Just Outside the top 20: Richmond, lehigh, Ohio state, nova, Air Force

Lax is just one of those sports where the best lax schools are also the best academic schools. Not really the case in college football, basketball, hockey or baseball.

Leave the rankings to the pros. #3 on the bogus list above got spanked yesterday at Gtown Prep. ND might have lost to GP is there was a game 2.

Im sorry, what “pros” are ranking schools based on academics + lax? I guess you didn’t bother to read the post but this was a ranking of BOTH academics AND lax. I don’t think IL or NCAA are taking into account academic rigor when they do their rankings. And this was clearly an opinion. But the irony is reading comprehension may be an issue for you which is why you only focused on wins and losses. But please share the lax ranking service that takes into account academic rigor.

And that being said, #3 ND winning a championship and their excellent academics moves them up to 3. But maybe next year will be different[/quot

Certain you got your nerd head stuck in lots of toilets with wedgies.Go back to playing computer games.

Where did this guy come from? What’s wrong laddie, detest having normal lax conversations? Are the words too big for you? I guess you would rather talk about holdback dads, how great it is to be an Outlaw, how the Rebels will win everything, how notIntelligent the WS is, Matt Chandon stinks and Team 91 is terrible because that’s what usually is on these forums. You probably own a truck that you don’t know how to drive with the calvin and Hobbes pissing sticker and balls hanging from the undercarriage, scream at officials from the sideline and yell wheels at your kid.

So to dense it down to your level, what a stunad.

Bottom line, if your kid is a public schooler he’s got little to no chance to get on one of these top teams. They’re all PG kids and private school. Just check the rosters

This is a Long Island specific forum. Public school kids do fine here.

Really? Show me all the LI public school kids going to top programs. Maybe one for the top programs, then it’s STA and Chammy. Stop the nonsense. Your 5’8” public school kid may get to Hofstra or SJU, no chance at Duke, NC, or ND.

You can keep repeating it. That doesn't make it true.

I didn't realize that every public school kids is 5'8" either. Just stop posting. Clown.

Keep dreaming that your little fella is going to Duke, kudos the the D-2 program he eventually goes to. Joke