I agree with Cage Sage.Despite what Carol R. may say I have heard that she has relentlessly badmouthed a wonderful and exceptionally talented youg role model, Shannon, and her father. Now in truth Shannon is too classy to say this, and for me it is only third hand but my sense, as I go to tournaments and watch how various people conduct their business, I'm inclined to lean towards some truth in this. I can certainly see why CR might feel that Shannon owes her, as the Yellow Jackets were a big part of her own development. But it seems to me that we should celebrate having such a talent come back and spread her own wings, bringing her own signature into the development of lacrosse here on the Island. Just my opinion.

I hope that some day we can find a way to have a TRUE cooperative effort in running a Long Island Tournament. Heh I could pass on seing the NJ Turnpike. However, I suspect that as long as it is a Yellow Jackets only gig, it will always carry some bad vibes for some of our local programs.

BOTC seems pretty levelheaded so it may fall to an independent "Commissioner" liike you to pull this off. Best of Luck with that! I'll volunteer if it is a Long Island "Team" effort.