BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,638
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 156 of 220 1 2 154 155 156 157 158 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where are the 17 rosters?? Why are they the only teams not posted? Just an explanation please, no need to get nasty. Thank you

Why are you asking for an explanation here? It sounds like you think you're emailing Top Guns the way you're asking. Did you call BS and ask him?

They most likely got cut and want to see who took their place. If they were on a team that would have been at practice and know who was rostered

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]M&D 16 TG 2020 6. My how the mighty have fallen.

Come back and pound your chest when you can beat M&D, TLC Red, Steps and your own B team (who beat Steps after curcio lost to them)- the fact that you lose to all these teams is why the TG kids and daddy are there, they will lead you to the promised land, all hail the conquering heroes!

The reason the TG kids and Daddy are at YJ is because they realized your team is based on one kid and that will not be successful for long . Those players and parents also knew they no longer wanted to be associated with losers like you and they decided they did not want their kids going to Hofstra , the school that the most TG kids go to.

Oh the kid that left to go to YJ with them and then came back to TG?

IF true, not sure why she would even be allowed to return to TG, once she left, that should have been it. Stay over there in YJ land and be the ball hog over there, guess there was a lot of unhappy YJ parents that threatened to walk with or without their deposits, Don't blame them, I would have walked too.

If all the kid did was try out for YJ how does that mean she left. YJ rosters are not even posted [/quote

If you say "goodbye" to your teammates and your parents text or email the director of your club saying you're going else where, it usually means you're leaving. Guess the grass isn't always greener.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe all the 17's had practice this past Sunday for the upcoming Rivalry tournament at the Naval Academy. I would assume they know what team they are on at this point. It is not on the website though...so why the urgency to see the rosters on the website?

Try-outs were for next summer's teams correct?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if you look at the T3 touney she is playing with 2020 Green Machine which is TG. she is staying with that team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh no the grass is definately greener.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe all the 17's had practice this past Sunday for the upcoming Rivalry tournament at the Naval Academy. I would assume they know what team they are on at this point. It is not on the website though...so why the urgency to see the rosters on the website?

2015 Team is the team that goes to fall tournament. Whoever made the teams were notified and will be playing at these tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2015 Team is the team that goes to fall tournament. Whoever made the teams were notified and will be playing at these tournaments.

2015? Lol. Your an idiot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they were for next summers tournament teams. However the 2016 & 2017 teams play in two Fall showcase tournaments for an additional fee. They are optional tournaments for the age groups that are being recruited. If your daughter tried out and made one of the 2017 teams you would know all about this.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
oh no the grass is definately greener.

And you DEFINITELY don't know how to spell.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Grow up and get a big GIRLS job. Spelling police? Really???

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You ask this question everyday.. Why are you so desperate to see those rosters? everyone that's on the teams know who they are. You asking everyday is not going to make them post them any quicker. Whenever they're final, they will be up with all the others. Now please go on and find something to occupy your time to not keep going crazy over a roster.

Maybe the rosters impact his/her child ...any parent would want to know where their child stands so thatvthey can weigh their options. No need to be so mean. [/quote]

Thank you. Some people obviously have miserable lives and are mea n by nature. No reason for nasy comments when a simple question was asked. And practice was not indicitive of how many or who was on team as many girls were playing soccer. So to the nasty know it all-how many were at practuce?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You ask this question everyday.. Why are you so desperate to see those rosters? everyone that's on the teams know who they are. You asking everyday is not going to make them post them any quicker. Whenever they're final, they will be up with all the others. Now please go on and find something to occupy your time to not keep going crazy over a roster.

Maybe the rosters impact his/her child ...any parent would want to know where their child stands so thatvthey can weigh their options. No need to be so mean.

Thank you. Some people obviously have miserable lives and are mea n by nature. No reason for nasy comments when a simple question was asked. And practice was not indicitive of how many or who was on team as many girls were playing soccer. So to the nasty know it all-how many were at practuce? [/quote]

My kids have been on TG for many years and whenever I have had a question about anything to do with TG I have called Bill. Not once has he not returned my call. The last place you want to go for correct information is on this board. Call bill he will be happy to answer all of your questions about the 2017 rosters. It may not be what you want to hear but it is what it is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe the rosters impact his/her child ...any parent would want to know where their child stands so thatvthey can weigh their options. No need to be so mean.

Thank you. Some people obviously have miserable lives and are mea n by nature. No reason for nasy comments when a simple question was asked. And practice was not indicitive of how many or who was on team as many girls were playing soccer. So to the nasty know it all-how many were at practuce?

My kids have been on TG for many years and whenever I have had a question about anything to do with TG I have called Bill. Not once has he not returned my call. The last place you want to go for correct information is on this board. Call bill he will be happy to answer all of your questions about the 2017 rosters. It may not be what you want to hear but it is what it is. [/quote]

Couldn't have said it better myself, instead of asking the same question everyday call Bill..unless you aren't TG and just looking to start trouble.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it's curious minds outside of TG wanting to see the rosters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kids have been on TG for many years and whenever I have had a question about anything to do with TG I have called Bill. Not once has he not returned my call. The last place you want to go for correct information is on this board. Call bill he will be happy to answer all of your questions about the 2017 rosters. It may not be what you want to hear but it is what it is.

Couldn't have said it better myself, instead of asking the same question everyday call Bill..unless you aren't TG and just looking to start trouble. [/quote]

same here. he always picks up or calls right back. this is either an outsider or some cancerous insider who's afraid to call bill

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are the rosters going up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rosters are up. Use password upurs69

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rosters are up. Use password upurs69

Ouch! Ha Ha good one!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]When are the rosters going up?

Rosters are up. Use password upurs69. You are really a jack [lacrosse]. I would say worse if I could. You are telling this person to contact Bill when you know damm straight that he doesn't like to be approached. If you approach him he holds it against you. I hope your daughter gets it ten fold.

Ouch! Ha Ha good one!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. Do not call Bill over rosters. Big mistake. He does not like to be questioned about anything.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. Do not call Bill over rosters. Big mistake. He does not like to be questioned about anything.

Pleeeease call him and stop asking for rosters on here. Do you really think you'll get an answer here?????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pleeeease call him and stop asking for rosters on here. Do you really think you'll get an answer here?????

No you will not get an answer either way. He has a very pompous attitude. DO NOT CALL!!! Wait it out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the big deal that rosters aren't up? Whose rosters are up now? No ones that I know of.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG has e ery year posted but 2017, that's the point

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG has e ery year posted but 2017, that's the point

Who cares?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard 2017 mad dad's daughter on Yj blue team. I don't think he'll be bothering us anymore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard 2017 mad dad's daughter on Yj blue team. I don't think he'll be bothering us anymore.

Lol in your dreams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard she's on the USA U-19 team as well

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to break the news to you. But yes it's true. Hard for you to believe I assume, by your reaction. He is off to MD this weekend unlike tg teams. Sounds like your a bit jealous. I know you'll miss him. It's okay, someone wi take his place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard she's on the USA U-19 team as well

Now your being sarcastic. Just be happy he's gone. Boy you are miserable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to break the news to you. But yes it's true. Hard for you to believe I assume, by your reaction. He is off to MD this weekend unlike tg teams. Sounds like your a bit jealous. I know you'll miss him. It's okay, someone wi take his place.

Once again in your dreams mad dad, now stop looking for attention and get off the forums

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, dude she got cut from TG and now you come on here making things up. No way she's even on YJ much less "blue" Whatever you're drinking or smoking tonight must be really strong to even type that, you sound like a fool and you're right no one believes you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This just shows how much of a psycho you really are.. Who does things like this? much less makes up their own stories. OMG I can't stop laughing. You are really such a loser!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And I'm laughing at you and your daughter. My daughter blows yours away and your infuriated. My daughter never got cut and el not explain myself any further to you at your lowlife teammates. But, we'll see you on the field I'm sure at one of the tourneys Your lowlife organizer will be letting you play in. Just watch my daughter be the one knocking yours to the ground where she belongs. The proof be at the games. HAng tight and wait for your daughter to get crushed. Hahaha.. Love that I mske you cringe and you lowlife a are stuck with the number one lowlife in lacrosse. You Nd your daughter close seconds. Lmao.. Maybe I will stick around. Just because I CAN!!!!! Love it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your daughter to really take advantage of those speed and agility classes. I heard she packed on a couple of pounds just saying. I'm laughing my way all the way to Md. I'm so excited to see you on the field and your mouth hanging open because you can't believe that no mAtter what you go your daughter just can't excel. Wow sucks for you. So sorry. Go kiss bs "". Make sure you wipe your nose when your gone kissing it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your daughter to really take advantage of those speed and agility classes. I heard she packed on a couple of pounds just saying. I'm laughing my way all the way to Md. I'm so excited to see you on the field and your mouth hanging open because you can't believe that no mAtter what you go your daughter just can't excel. Wow sucks for you. So sorry. Go kiss bs "". Make sure you wipe your nose when your gone kissing it.

You always expose yourself and show your true colors. Guess what mad dad?..You are the biggest loser I have ever seen. you're so silly it's actually funny how low you will go to try to be relevant. This is a new low even for you, you little pudgy psycho shell of a man. such a joke you are. You want us to really believe the daughter that got cut from TG, actually made YJ Blue and was such a great talent that you were told before everyone else and before rosters posted that she made blue. Wow she must have really knocked CR of her feet with all that talent..Lol you are hilarious!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And I'm laughing at you and your daughter. My daughter blows yours away and your infuriated. My daughter never got cut and el not explain myself any further to you at your lowlife teammates. But, we'll see you on the field I'm sure at one of the tourneys Your lowlife organizer will be letting you play in. Just watch my daughter be the one knocking yours to the ground where she belongs. The proof be at the games. HAng tight and wait for your daughter to get crushed. Hahaha.. Love that I mske you cringe and you lowlife a are stuck with the number one lowlife in lacrosse. You Nd your daughter close seconds. Lmao.. Maybe I will stick around. Just because I CAN!!!!! Love it

Wow you are so tough, sure you will stick around.. stick around anonymously? anyone can do that. You're a p---- for hiding anonymously and talking smack. such a tough guy...NOT

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What town is this guy from? Teaching his daughter to knock girls down very classy .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow you are so tough, sure you will stick around.. stick around anonymously? anyone can do that. You're a p---- for hiding anonymously and talking smack. such a tough guy...NOT

You two need to get lost. You have kids? We all feel sorry for them.
You are the poster people for contraception.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lmao, what losers!

Like Reply Quote
Page 156 of 220 1 2 154 155 156 157 158 219 220
Quick Reply