BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,918
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 152 of 327 1 2 150 151 152 153 154 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
We won't make finals. We are playing curcio 1st game and we will not beat them with this team

Nice positive attitude!! Hope you haven't passed that to your daughter. Schedule is being revised anyway, so that might change.

Negative attitude = Negative Results

I heard some 2019's are playing down on Curcio this weekend to ensure the win and secure their position as the #1 2020 team. If I was on Jones team I would want some answers.
We won't make finals. We are playing curcio 1st game and we will not beat them with this team

Nice positive attitude!! Hope you haven't passed that to your daughter. Schedule is being revised anyway, so that might change.

I heard some 2019's are playing down on Curcio this weekend to ensure the win and secure their position as the #1 2020 team. If I was on Jones team I would want some answers.

Girls are not allowed to play down, only up. I would hardly doubt this is true.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sorry but our attitude comes from how we are treated. You know it so stop with the holier than though Tony Robbins speech. I'm sick of paying to be put down. I'm done!!

Not a holier than though speech. Just stating a fact. If you are being treated so badly, then u should move on on find a club that is suitable. I'm not trying to start an argument. I'm unhappy with many aspects of the club, but my daughter is happy. I just don't let my negative feelings be known to her. Remeber they are only 11 on 12 year old girls! Good luck

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Girls are not allowed to play down, only up. I would hardly doubt this is true.
Everyone cheats with age groups in lacrosse that's a fact!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you were on Jones team you would not be on here posting nonsense like the loser you are. Go back to your TG team wake your coach up off the bench and tell him to say goodbye to his best 2019 and 2020 players .Your coach and owner know they are leaving and a visit to their house to beg them to come back like last year will not work.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you were on Jones team you would not be on here posting nonsense like the loser you are. Go back to your TG team wake your coach up off the bench and tell him to say goodbye to his best 2019 and 2020 players .Your coach and owner know they are leaving and a visit to their house to beg them to come back like last year will not work.

Seriously? recruiting retention trips to 11 and 12 year old little girls homes just to keep the money train rolling? And you wonder why travel lacrosse is so sleazy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What will happen if jones makes the finals again this weekend ?

Why is YJ even playing at that tournament this weekend - the teams are very weak. Seems like a huge waste of time and money. There must be better tournaments out there instead of beating up on beach bums, 91, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is YJ even playing at that tournament this weekend - the teams are very weak. Seems like a huge waste of time and money. There must be better tournaments out there instead of beating up on beach bums, 91, etc.

I am looking forward to a 1 day tournament close to home. The traffic for away tournaments gets worse by the year and we seem to be playing less competitive games then ever before. Don't get me wrong the top teams are good BUT WE RARELY GET TO PLAY THEM!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What will happen if jones makes the finals again this weekend ?

How about Title 9

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What will happen if jones makes the finals again this weekend ?

How about Title 9

Your daughter will get more out of using a bounce back for an hour than playing those teams. Of course you will be on here Monday telling us how YJ won the tournament even knowing there is NO competition

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about Title 9

Your daughter will get more out of using a bounce back for an hour than playing those teams. Of course you will be on here Monday telling us how YJ won the tournament even knowing there is NO competition

Oh my what will happen if they don't win?!?!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about Title 9

Seriously? Title 9?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am looking forward to a 1 day tournament close to home. The traffic for away tournaments gets worse by the year and we seem to be playing less competitive games then ever before. Don't get me wrong the top teams are good BUT WE RARELY GET TO PLAY THEM!

I thoughty that was what mitchell field tourney was for - close to home, play yourself 3 out of 4 of your 25 min games, never mind traveling and hotels you don't even have to get out of the car

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ is there to support the Beach Bums. What's wrong with that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard its an under the rug deal, she splits the $ from her teams with the tournament director. Not just her, all these directors are on the take with kickbacks from tournaments, camps, hotel blocks etc....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard its an under the rug deal, she splits the $ from her teams with the tournament director. Not just her, all these directors are on the take with kickbacks from tournaments, camps, hotel blocks etc....

Now that makes sense - YJ would never do anything to support another club - this makes perfect sense - thanks for clarifying. CR must be making $$$s for supporting the tourney.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thoughty that was what mitchell field tourney was for - close to home, play yourself 3 out of 4 of your 25 min games, never mind traveling and hotels you don't even have to get out of the car

NO, the goal of the Mitchell field tournament is to fund the CR Retirement Fund

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just want to say something good on this thread. Everyone seems to complain about CR or something else. My daughter is currently enrolled in the hornets program so maybe my feet aren't wet enough yet but I will say this. Thank you CR and the directors for a great experience for my daughter. It was like pulling teeth to convince her to go the first week and now she won't put her stick down. The young girls coaching this program have not only taught them to play lacrosse but it can be fun. I can only hope these coaches will soon follow these girls through bc I know there are two young coaches who have given my daughter the lax bug and we are so happy with the money we spent even though many said to stay away

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just want to say something good on this thread. Everyone seems to complain about CR or something else. My daughter is currently enrolled in the hornets program so maybe my feet aren't wet enough yet but I will say this. Thank you CR and the directors for a great experience for my daughter. It was like pulling teeth to convince her to go the first week and now she won't put her stick down. The young girls coaching this program have not only taught them to play lacrosse but it can be fun. I can only hope these coaches will soon follow these girls through bc I know there are two young coaches who have given my daughter the lax bug and we are so happy with the money we spent even though many said to stay away

Oh you have no idea.................

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh you have no idea.................

Should come with a disclaimer, "the following endorser was paid for by CR and the LI Elite YJ's" A hornet? you are a CR dream! 10 years of YJ fees camps clinics winter luncheons travel hotels gear etc. You will be paying her $30,000-$50,000 in fees I would sure HOPE you had a good experience for that cash!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]YJ is there to support the Beach Bums. What's wrong with that?

YJ support Beach Bums to ensure they have at least one other travel team attend the Mitchell Field Tournament. If they didn't it would be an all YJ tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I just want to say something good on this thread. Everyone seems to complain about CR or something else. My daughter is currently enrolled in the hornets program so maybe my feet aren't wet enough yet but I will say this. Thank you CR and the directors for a great experience for my daughter. It was like pulling teeth to convince her to go the first week and now she won't put her stick down. The young girls coaching this program have not only taught them to play lacrosse but it can be fun. I can only hope these coaches will soon follow these girls through bc I know there are two young coaches who have given my daughter the lax bug and we are so happy with the money we spent even though many said to stay away

If you were happy with the money you spent on Hornets your going to be thrilled with the amount of money you get to spend on YJ.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that makes sense - YJ would never do anything to support another club - this makes perfect sense - thanks for clarifying. CR must be making $$$s for supporting the tourney.

Yes CR gets paid money for running YJ I hear BS now cutting out the middle man and getting paid in hot dogs. You know when a statement starts w an " I Hear" the things that follow are nonsense

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes CR gets paid money for running YJ I hear BS now cutting out the middle man and getting paid in hot dogs. You know when a statement starts w an " I Hear" the things that follow are nonsense

Now people can say " I read......" what's left, smell? Esp?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I just want to say something good on this thread. Everyone seems to complain about CR or something else. My daughter is currently enrolled in the hornets program so maybe my feet aren't wet enough yet but I will say this. Thank you CR and the directors for a great experience for my daughter. It was like pulling teeth to convince her to go the first week and now she won't put her stick down. The young girls coaching this program have not only taught them to play lacrosse but it can be fun. I can only hope these coaches will soon follow these girls through bc I know there are two young coaches who have given my daughter the lax bug and we are so happy with the money we spent even though many said to stay away

If you were happy with the money you spent on Hornets your going to be thrilled with the amount of money you get to spend on YJ.

I never believed the stories about how $$$$$ hungry CR was until I went to the YJ tournament they hosted. The fact that they charge people to go in (even if some or all of the $'s) go to charity or not, that is the example of GREED! NO other tournament (even the ones where $'s go to charity) charge people to get in at the door. My 85 year old parents were coming to watch my daughter play for 20 minutes as they cant stay in the heat that long and they made them pay. Talk about pathetic! Yes, you will have tonds of time to donate all your money to CR and trust me, she will take every dollar you have! It is absolutely disguisting. But enjoy.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I never believed the stories about how $$$$$ hungry CR was until I went to the YJ tournament they hosted. The fact that they charge people to go in (even if some or all of the $'s) go to charity or not, that is the example of GREED! NO other tournament (even the ones where $'s go to charity) charge people to get in at the door. My 85 year old parents were coming to watch my daughter play for 20 minutes as they cant stay in the heat that long and they made them pay. Talk about pathetic! Yes, you will have tonds of time to donate all your money to CR and trust me, she will take every dollar you have! It is absolutely disguisting. But enjoy.....

Well if both you and your husband each put aside just ten cents each week during the year you can them afford it...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about Title 9

Do you consider Liberty to be competition?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well if both you and your husband each put aside just ten cents each week during the year you can them afford it...

That clearly was not the point of the post AND if it's that small amount of money - then why ask people to pay it. Does CR give your kid extra playing time for sitting on here defending her pathetic policies. I sure hope so because we all know she isn't paying you to be on here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about Title 9

It depends on the age group and team in Liberty. Overall I think they have gotten much weaker in recent years. Could they match up well against a 2020 TG Black team - not even close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should come with a disclaimer, "the following endorser was paid for by CR and the LI Elite YJ's" A hornet? you are a CR dream! 10 years of YJ fees camps clinics winter luncheons travel hotels gear etc. You will be paying her $30,000-$50,000 in fees I would sure HOPE you had a good experience for that cash!! [/quote]

add admission fees to the list BRILLIANT!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about Title 9

Manhasset just won a state title with all Liberty players so they must be able to compete with someone!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You make it sound so petty, but take your one kid from any given yellow jacket team each parent giving $.20 per week multiply by 24 kids per team, that's $4.80 per week per team. Multiply by 30 teams now you have $94 per week. Yes it is tiny in comparison of multiplying the typical $3000 per kid x 24 kids x 30 teams, but the point is she has to squeeze every last red cent out of every player/parent and yes grandparent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about Title 9

Manhasset just won a state title with all Liberty players so they must be able to compete with someone!

In their tournament in June for the 2020 bracket my kids town team beat two Liberty Black teams I think they were 2020 & 2021

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You make it sound so petty, but take your one kid from any given yellow jacket team each parent giving $.20 per week multiply by 24 kids per team, that's $4.80 per week per team. Multiply by 30 teams now you have $94 per week. Yes it is tiny in comparison of multiplying the typical $3000 per kid x 24 kids x 30 teams, but the point is she has to squeeze every last red cent out of every player/parent and yes grandparent.

If your tha unhappy with the money you have to spend then why don't you leave. The way I see it someone was just posting something nice that they were happy about and you have to bring misery into it. My daughter played yellow jackets for years and quit once she got to college but guess what I spent the money bc it made her happy. If your daughter isn't happy and you certainly sound miserable then go elsewhere. As far as the parent who commented about Hornets..good luck to her I hope she loves it as much as many of the hundreds of other girls have.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That clearly was not the point of the post AND if it's that small amount of money - then why ask people to pay it. Does CR give your kid extra playing time for sitting on here defending her pathetic policies. I sure hope so because we all know she isn't paying you to be on here.

It is simple and the folks that have a problem with CR seem to miss it. The organization is a business and is here to make money for its owner and her employees. They offer a product for consumption in the marketplace. If you are not getting value for your money, do not give it to her and move on. The problem is every program is run like a business and you pay fees for everything listed above. TG and Elevate are free right? If you compare the fees for these teams they are comparable. So it comes down to $10 going to charity and I for one have no problem with it. If you do not think paying a couple of bucks per family member to watch your daughter play then I cannot help you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your tha unhappy with the money you have to spend then why don't you leave. The way I see it someone was just posting something nice that they were happy about and you have to bring misery into it. My daughter played yellow jackets for years and quit once she got to college but guess what I spent the money bc it made her happy. If your daughter isn't happy and you certainly sound miserable then go elsewhere. As far as the parent who commented about Hornets..good luck to her I hope she loves it as much as many of the hundreds of other girls have.

Agreed and it is petty because the money goes to several charities not into their pockets.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AWESOME

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed and it is petty because the money goes to several charities not into their pockets.

Said the new owner of the Brooklyn bridge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about Title 9

In their tournament in June for the 2020 bracket my kids town team beat two Liberty Black teams I think they were 2020 & 2021

Looking forward to seeing the YJ- liberty match ups this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about Title 9

It depends on the age group and team in Liberty. Overall I think they have gotten much weaker in recent years. Could they match up well against a 2020 TG Black team - not even close.

Town teams have beaten Top Guns black, not sure what year, so you may want to pipe down about TG black on the YJ forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2016 blue got beat up this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
Page 152 of 327 1 2 150 151 152 153 154 326 327
Quick Reply