BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts390,003
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 143 of 327 1 2 141 142 143 144 145 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I guess 1 girl beat your beloved 2019 blue team.

DELETED

feel better now that you insulted a 12 year old girl?

This is a warning... If I see anyone naming (outing) a child, they will be banned from this website.. I trust that I have made myself clear!!!!!

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ladies and Gentleman your 2014 LI Yellow Jackets. All praise CR

You should definitely head over to TG don't worry there will be many spots available in the younger ages as many of them want to come to YJ. You can go to TG and have your head coach take a nap on the bench during the game, be punished and kept out of a game because you played in a tournament with friends when TG had no tournament. Remember to join one of the TG daddy teams so you can watch their ball hog kid run to goal every possession , remember when playing with a TG daddy team even if you are on the field you are not actually playing , you are there to be a decoy and get the ball to the coaches daughter.

My daughter doesn't play for YJ. She plays for a club that manages to win without all of this nonsense. This board is hilarious. You parents should be ashamed of yourselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

DELETED

This is a warning... If I see anyone naming (outing) a child, they will be banned from this website.. I trust that I have made myself clear!!!!!

A new sheriff , nice. Why not go back and remove the negative posts about this kid now. Would also suggest not allowing posts that add nothing to the conversation ie this person is fat etc.

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"The rumors on the street have it the other way around in this age group, many, many unhappy players and parents from YJs looking to jump ship. Honestly, who cares....wherever the kids and parents are happy, all I know is I don't want to share a sideline with you."

The problem is that is just rumors which you most likely made up, feel free to ask your teammates parents many are actually honest about their intentions to leave while others intend to leave but are working the back channels to try and secure a spot on the top team.Why do you think BS has put out the word that no TG kids are to play in tournaments outside of TG , he knows many are planning on jumping ship. On the other hand YJ kids better watch out as some of those kids will get their spots.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

No that girl you are talking about needed teamates to play defense and get ground balls because she cannot , she also needs kids to pass her the ball even thou I think she would pass it to herself if possible.

A new sheriff , nice. Why not go back and remove the negative posts about this kid now. Would also suggest not allowing posts that add nothing to the conversation ie this person is fat etc.

I did not see a child named/numbered. I will look but seriously, I don't care how much you guys wish to bash each other BUT this woman will not allow outing kids. It's disgusting and it is cruel. The kids are innocent and the people doing it are morons.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should definitely head over to TG don't worry there will be many spots available in the younger ages as many of them want to come to YJ. You can go to TG and have your head coach take a nap on the bench during the game, be punished and kept out of a game because you played in a tournament with friends when TG had no tournament. Remember to join one of the TG daddy teams so you can watch their ball hog kid run to goal every possession , remember when playing with a TG daddy team even if you are on the field you are not actually playing , you are there to be a decoy and get the ball to the coaches daughter.

My daughter doesn't play for YJ. She plays for a club that manages to win without all of this nonsense. This board is hilarious. You parents should be ashamed of yourselves.

What club , share the info on such a fantastic club

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just heard YJ blue 2020 moved up 3 more players from Jones 2020 team for this weekends national draw tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just heard YJ blue 2020 moved up 3 more players from Jones 2020 team for this weekends national draw tournament.
why make an issue of it they move players all the time. If your looking to stir the pot get over yourself your talking about 2020 kids they are just starting middle school. I feel sorry for all these kids bc you parents are INSANE they are 11/12 year old kids!!!

Like Reply Quote
User
User

Bet 2020 Jones is happy.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess that means that three more kids will be riding the bench this weekend...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I just heard YJ blue 2020 moved up 3 more players from Jones 2020 team for this weekends national draw tournament.
why make an issue of it they move players all the time. If your looking to stir the pot get over yourself your talking about 2020 kids they are just starting middle school. I feel sorry for all these kids bc you parents are INSANE they are 11/12 year old kids!!!

If your not denying it. It must be true. And you don't sound like a parent. Why have try outs if plan on moving girls mid season. You feel sorry for the kids I feel sorry for the idiot parents who pay and think try outs and team selection are actually based on performance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Steppin'Out
[quote=Anonymous]I just heard YJ blue 2020 moved up 3 more players from Jones 2020 team for this weekends national draw tournament.

Bet 2020 Jones is happy.

If they just brought Jones up to coach the team we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3 more mouths to feed I'm sure the Curcio parents will be thrilled.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is the second team coach. it goes YJ18 Rose, grazedei, jones, mills in that order

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your the one moved up, Im sure your happy, did they move players down to make room? If not who wants the already way too large roster expanded even further? Nobody. If they did move players down, that's not right, they excepted positions on the blue team, not some other team. Somehow I doubt this is true as the fall out and the screw you mentality of the move would not be well accepted. The roster moves are made off season and all teams should live with the choices made at tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bet 2020 Jones is happy.

I will make you a bet, 3 more players not moved up,so lets stop w the rumors and start dealing in reality. That being said I hope there is some significant movement at the end of the season as it keeps the girls working hard. Also have to remember there will be several TG coming over .There will also be some YJ team 2 moving over to TG , in 2 years mostof these teams will be vastly different.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bet 2020 Jones is happy.

More unhappy girls on the bench.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am so mad and entertained that one of the parents on my daughters team told me about this website. I get so annoyed that adults could act so immature and bash other kids, coaches, programs like a bunch of babies. I will watch my daughter play and then we will go watch her friends play for one of the "RIVAL" clubs. This is like watching a car crash, its's gross but I can't stop reading.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If this is true, it's the perfect definition for the word panic. Lose a game with 11/12 year old girls and change the roster. One week you're Champions and the next you need an overhaul. A lot has been said about the team placement in this age group and some of it might be try, but to bring girls up after 2 tourneys is crazy. Do girls get demoted to make room or do you go with an overly enormous bench?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are all such a bunch of losers , some moron posts that 3 more kids being moved up and you bunch of lemmings just follow the first moron.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG daddy's daughters are the weakest players on the team, it's other kids who control the ball and game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My dd plays on 2020 Steps and we beat your Cursio group but lost to your Jones group. Congratulations! Jones group outplayed us. Cursio group wrongly thought they'd beat us with their backups - we saw Cursio's offensive player (who's fun to watch- behind the backs dodges) sit out against us. Also IMO Jones group was faster than both us and Cursio.
The YJs are good but, "on any given weekend".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am so mad and entertained that one of the parents on my daughters team told me about this website. I get so annoyed that adults could act so immature and bash other kids, coaches, programs like a bunch of babies. I will watch my daughter play and then we will go watch her friends play for one of the "RIVAL" clubs. This is like watching a car crash, its's gross but I can't stop reading.

And now your posting and contributing, welcome aboard.nnyzfm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My dd plays on 2020 Steps and we beat your Cursio group but lost to your Jones group. Congratulations! Jones group outplayed us. Cursio group wrongly thought they'd beat us with their backups - we saw Cursio's offensive player (who's fun to watch- behind the backs dodges) sit out against us. Also IMO Jones group was faster than both us and Cursio.

The jackets r imploding.
Internal fighting between teams and inside their own teams.
They don't win like they use to, due to more kids playing and friends and family favors.
The lacrosse world including college coaches are starting to realize the unsavory reps of the players and parents.
Backlash against the under armour political games is occurring.
Very talented kids are leaving because it's just not fun.
And good parents are pulling their kids cuz the sidelines are toxic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The jackets r imploding.
They don't win like they use to, due to more kids playing and friends and family favors.
The lacrosse world including college coaches are starting to realize the unsavory reps of the players and parents.

Really? Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better about the choices you made with your kid. Every club had their big mouths, complainers, etc. but the majority of the parents I have spoken with on the sidelines have been happy with the product the receive. Granted I have only been involved for two years, but like any place else the loud minority gets heard, because the rational parents with real expectations accept the outcomes because they were well educated going in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG daddy's daughters are the weakest players on the team, it's other kids who control the ball and game

Wow, you picked a big fat juicy worm, carefully impaled it on a laser sharp hook, cast it out in the perfect spot, sit.....wait.....patients......No takers, try switching your bait

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The jackets r imploding.

Really? Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better about the choices you made with your kid. Every club had their big mouths, complainers, etc. but the majority of the parents I have spoken with on the sidelines have been happy with the product the receive. Granted I have only been involved for two years, but like any place else the loud minority gets heard, because the rational parents with real expectations accept the outcomes because they were well educated going in.
The LI landscape becomes more diluted by the year and now everybody grabs whoever they can. How many kids got cut from the Elite 2020's which is now up to five teams? Huge business with too much cash to pass up. If the crazy parents want to get screwed, pay big money sit on a backstabbing bitching sideline and then get kicked in the teeth when their kid earns a place on the top team only to find out the spot is going to a F&F kid instead. Cant blame CR for taking care of those who have taken care of her. We know one family that has put 4 girls through the program . Do the math that's a freakin fortune!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The jackets r imploding.

Go back to your TG site. Talk about a train wreck I watched your coach take a nap on the bench during the game same coach others reported was too drunk to walk in front of his team. Put that with your TG parents only asking certain kids to play in tournaments and the horrible coaching other than Shanon who is rumored to be looking to move on from Hofstra and far away from TG and talk about a dissaster .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The jackets r imploding.

Go back to your TG site. Talk about a train wreck I watched your coach take a nap on the bench during the game same coach others reported was too drunk to walk in front of his team. Put that with your TG parents only asking certain kids to play in tournaments and the horrible coaching other than Shanon who is rumored to be looking to move on from Hofstra and far away from TG and talk about a dissaster .
and the YJ parents who lead the young coaches around by kissing up and then manipulating rosters and playing time is better? For what we pay you would hop that it was less political but then again with what everyone pays how can't it be?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The jackets r imploding.

and the YJ parents who lead the young coaches around by kissing up and then manipulating rosters and playing time is better? For what we pay you would hop that it was less political but then again with what everyone pays how can't it be?

Again you are dealing in rumors , does what you are saying actually happen I have no idea but I refuse to deal with rumors that may just be made up non-sense. How do these rumors get started look at the fools talking about 3 kids being moved up at the 2020 age acting as if its actually happening when in reality it was posted on here by some jack --- parent most likely from another club starting trouble. I watched the TG coach take a nap on the bench during a game , not sure how that is tolerated, but my point is its not based on a rumor.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The jackets r imploding.

Again you are dealing in rumors , does what you are saying actually happen I have no idea but I refuse to deal with rumors that may just be made up non-sense. How do these rumors get started look at the fools talking about 3 kids being moved up at the 2020 age acting as if its actually happening when in reality it was posted on here by some jack --- parent most likely from another club starting trouble. I watched the TG coach take a nap on the bench during a game , not sure how that is tolerated, but my point is its not based on a rumor.

You really need to think about your posts. You criticize him for "dealing in rumors", yet in your previous post you proudly discuss SS "rumored" to be leaving Hofstra. Slightly hypocritical, no?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The jackets r imploding.

I have witnessed certain parents greeting their coaches w a kiss. I also know of a player that has driven w her coach. These are the exact actions that perpetuate the f&f talk. For such a big business as YJ, this should absolutely not be allowed. Weakens credibility.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The jackets r imploding.

You really need to think about your posts. You criticize him for "dealing in rumors", yet in your previous post you proudly discuss SS "rumored" to be leaving Hofstra. Slightly hypocritical, no?

Would be if I were the person who posted the rumored Shannon thing but I am not .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow , greeting their coach w a kiss, well that proves it . Are you really that pathetic , while I do not greet my kids coach w a kiss there are a few coaches who I shake hands with, is that a problem for you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello Mrs "Pathetic". Prozac not kicking in yet we see.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The jackets r imploding.

I have witnessed certain parents greeting their coaches w a kiss. I also know of a player that has driven w her coach. These are the exact actions that perpetuate the f&f talk. For such a big business as YJ, this should absolutely not be allowed. Weakens credibility.
When the parents are too close to lots of these younger college, just out of college coaches it is little more than a "daddy coach" with more playing experience. The coaches should be above the friendship this is a business that should be run like one. That's why F&F stings so much but when you have 5 and 6 teams per age you can do whatever you want. We have all anointed CR she clearly walks on water. YJ's is like Disney world, they charge you $7 for a bottle of water, they smile and no one complains and everyone is happy. Brilliant

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow , greeting their coach w a kiss, well that proves it . Are you really that pathetic , while I do not greet my kids coach w a kiss there are a few coaches who I shake hands with, is that a problem for you?

I would not kiss my boss at work, or kiss my child's teacher at school.
I would shake their hand, but that wasn't the comment. Certain situations call for a certain level of professionalism, no? We are talking about a blurred line between what should be an impartial business vs. a glorified HS program which benefits those with an "in".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bet 2020 Jones is happy.

I will make you a bet, 3 more players not moved up,so lets stop w the rumors and start dealing in reality. That being said I hope there is some significant movement at the end of the season as it keeps the girls working hard. Also have to remember there will be several TG coming over .There will also be some YJ team 2 moving over to TG , in 2 years mostof these teams will be vastly different

I guess you haven't figured it out yet its not how hard you work its who you know and how much your willing to pay for private training that makes the difference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why isn't CR's team playing in National Draw this weekend? Realized that she didn't have a chance to win with M&D and Skywalkers there?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a TG parent....they are not there because they are trying to gain a berth in the U15 tournament. They are at that tournament which I believe is at UMass. Trust me they are a very good team and have done quite well at National Draw in the past...

Like Reply Quote
Page 143 of 327 1 2 141 142 143 144 145 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard